What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

why the Hound and Brienne were fighting? Teamed up?
Why would Varys help Tyrion escape?
Why didn't Arya enter the Bloody Gates? Why did she enjoy the hound's death?

When the northern army was attacking the crows it felt as a big army -- however this northern army was wiped out in minutes by the new ''king'' of 7 seas

lifehackshighlights.gif
Have u read the books?
If No then u will never understand. Becaus they never get to blooody gate. Hound dies in the way. And Arya Takes off her own.
As for wildings it had quite a background, although the battle itself was depicted accurately but the events leading to the battle werent accurate at all. Its all messed up in season. esp Wall related events and Stanniss' storyline, in series.

Last edited:
Thought this could be a nice place to hang out with GoT lovers as season 4 kicks off.What did u guys think of the first episode and the introduction of the red viper oberyn martell?

AWESOME thread. Yea, I'm a recent convert to GoT !

So for Team Lannister. ha ha ha

**** they killed one of my fav characters...again.God they killing everybody.

Referring to Tywin?

AWESOME thread. Yea, I'm a recent convert to GoT !

So for Team Lannister. ha ha ha

Referring to Tywin?

Yeah...he was an awesome character.I understand they had to kill him,because as long as he was alive basically every powerplay in king's landing revolved around him and cersei,jaimie,tyrion,tyrells characters were getting marginalized or prevented from developing into broader roles.But still tywin was awesome.

Damn, we'd have to wait yet another year for season 5 :/

I do watch the show, but i have to say its very over rated.

Yeah...he was an awesome character.I understand they had to kill him,because as long as he was alive basically every powerplay in king's landing revolved around him and cersei,jaimie,tyrion,tyrells characters were getting marginalized or prevented from developing into broader roles.But still tywin was awesome.
Tywin was the only person who can sit on the iron throne but unfortunately he's dead. Except for his irrational hatred for Tyrion he was a very smart character. House Redwyne to me seems like the smartest in the show as they play the game without making a sound.

The first four seasons had been incredibly intoxicating; Eagerly waiting for the next one.

Back
Top Bottom