What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Baelish is officially my favorite character.

@ the lowlife garbage that's leaving spoilers here: kindly go **** yourself.
One of the very few times that I actually do agree with u, kindly keep the spoilers to your self @the dude who is posting them here.

I will come tomorrow to add some spoilers coz im downloading the torrent. Well some body has to do the job of Spolier

WTF...............too many explosions.Fuckers again killed off my fav character.

P.S - welcome to the dark side sansa stark.

WTF...............too many explosions.Fuckers again killed off my fav character.

P.S - welcome to the dark side sansa stark.
Was your mind blown by any chance? :P
10313508_10204105245057794_8131574178492156335_n.jpg

Or do your eyes hurt :D

Was your mind blown by any chance? :P
10313508_10204105245057794_8131574178492156335_n.jpg

Or do your eyes hurt :D

Just gruesome man.Now its war with dorne i guess.Epic fight and he did what he came to do..got the confession in public,plus took him down with him.
Jorah got brutalized:(
But sansa's development was most intriguing for me...she's actually feeling a bit dangerous now.Now that she has crossed the first boundary into the dark..she can only go deeper.

Just gruesome man.Now its war with dorne i guess.Epic fight and he did what he came to do..got the confession in public,plus took him down with him.
Jorah got brutalized:(
But sansa's development was most intriguing for me...she's actually feeling a bit dangerous now.Now that she has crossed the first boundary into the dark..she can only go deeper.
GOT man , never grow too fond of a single character . I was hoping for his victory as well , but what intrigues me is what is next for tyrion , I really don't see him dying as yet .
Sansa's case is indeed intriguing , but Arya's laugh was just perfect along with the hound's expression!

GOT man , never grow too fond of a single character . I was hoping for his victory as well , but what intrigues me is what is next for tyrion , I really don't see him dying as yet .
Sansa's case is indeed intriguing , but Arya's laugh was just perfect along with the hound's expression!

Either tyrion is going to escape from king's landing somehow ...or they kill him off which will be a tragedy.Coz he is unable to do anything in king's landing while tywin and cersei are around.

Either tyrion is going to escape from king's landing somehow ...or they kill him off which will be a tragedy.Coz he is unable to do anything in king's landing while tywin and cersei are around.
I also think he going to escape perhaps Jamie might do something or another surprise waits for us , In game of thrones season upto now episode 8 and 9 were always most surprising.

well tyrion kills his father and his girl friend in the end

some spoilers.........oberyn will die defending tyrion.......against the mountain...........later tywin and shae will be killed by tyrion.. :D

your prediction came true, you are the best fortune teller world has ever seen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom