What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

I was trying really hard to refrain from commenting, but after last night's episode I couldn't resist! Tyrion's monologue and the entire court scene was emotionally charged. I haven't read the books and I try to avoid analysis and articles about it online, so I really hope the author doesn't eliminate his character in this season. Game of Thrones wouldn't be the same without him.

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

I was trying really hard to refrain from commenting, but after last night's episode I couldn't resist! Tyrion's monologue and the entire court scene was emotionally charged. I haven't read the books and I try to avoid analysis and articles about it online, so I really hope the author doesn't eliminate his character in this season. Game of Thrones wouldn't be the same without him.

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook
He's leaving.

Westeros, not the show. :D

uh, see this is why I was avoiding this thread! time to unfollow, no offense though.

Haroon Ahmad

The playing of rains of castamere after the episode's end was poetic and epic.
I love that music, i noticed that it was played both in red wedding and joffery's wedding, just before deaths. So i couldnt resist it and googled about tyrion's fate. Damn, i read the wiki article and kept reading it , i spoiled the fun for myself

anyone read this book the song of ice and fire ..? how are they ?

The books are brilliantly written. .One of best feature of the book is that chapter represents different character e.g. If you like any character then pick it, like jon snow, tyrion lanaister etc, you can read these characters story in all 5 books without wasting time in less desirable characters.

I love that music, i noticed that it was played both in red wedding and joffery's wedding, just before deaths. So i couldnt resist it and googled about tyrion's fate. Damn, i read the wiki article and kept reading it , i spoiled the fun for myself

Don't spoil.I'm watching today's episode soon.

Last edited:
Thought this could be a nice place to hang out with GoT lovers as season 4 kicks off.What did u guys think of the first episode and the introduction of the red viper oberyn martell?
I am eager to see more of the whitewalkers

Who is your favourite character till now?
hodor hodor hodor!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joking its John snow,earlier it was the starks and stannis baratheon.

Don't spoil.I'm watching today's episode soon.

Can't wait for the real war to start.

Although if Bran can be a greenseer then perhaps the greatest weapon in all the known world (GOT world) might pay a visit to westeros again.

It broke a mighty neck once, perhaps it shall descend upon some unfortunate souls again and even the dragons shall gape in awe.

Not having read any of the books and knowing nothing of what's to come. It dawned on me after the last episode that a very powerful character, who has divided audiences, will inevitably now have to die.

And I'm already depressed about it! :(:(

Not having read any of the books and knowing nothing of what's to come. It dawned on me after the last episode that a very powerful character, who has divided audiences, will inevitably now have to die.

And I'm already depressed about it! :(:(

He won't die before taking another character out from GoT.

Hence, no spoiler :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom