What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

I thought the first episode of season 4 was ok. Nothing spectacular but moving the story forward. Daenerys Targaryen's story is getting a bit stale though.

Khal drogo death was another shock for me,i thought he was going to be a major factor.

287515_Papel-de-Parede-Sansa-Stark-e-Lady-Game-of-Thrones_1680x1050.jpg

:girl_cray3: I don't like Sansa crying :undecided:
:big_boss:

There is a serious chance red viper plot may be somewhat,i've also heard rumours he may be involved in poisoning tywin lannister at some point.Tywin is already pushing it insulting and humiliating everyone with consummate ease and disdain,most of all his progeny.Among them tyrion first and foremost.There could be some major backlash.Also i don't know what will happen now that cersei knows about tyrion's relationship with shae.That could be a serious snapping point for tyrion.

No comment.:-)

Khal drogo death was another shock for me,i thought he was going to be a major factor.

I thought it was obvious that he would not play a huge part because just imagine him as King regent LOL.

have not watched last 2 eps of previous season yet

As it stands its one of the best I have seen.my list would be

1)band of brothers-a must for any history and defence man.exquisite direction,awesome acting and impeccable effects.

2)breaking bad-the best fictional show ever created,hands down

3)game of thrones-addictive

4)dexter

5)six feet under

6)house md

Back
Top Bottom