What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Thought this could be a nice place to hang out with GoT lovers as season 4 kicks off.What did u guys think of the first episode and the introduction of the red viper oberyn martell?

I liked it (pure bada$$), except for the fact that,it seemed to me ,unlike the books,he showed his disdain for the Lannisters all to openly.I remember him being more cunning.

Who is your favourite character till now?

Character ? Hard to tell...I sure hate Ramsay and his father Roose and hope House Stark rises from its ashes in the end.

Most importantly i hope Martin finishes the damn books allready !

I liked it (pure bada$$), except for the fact that,it seemed to me ,unlike the books,he showed his disdain for the Lannisters all to openly.I remember him being more cunning.

Yeah,some of the menace was also missing in the brothel fight scene.But i liked his conversation with tyrion.Well its only the beginning.I'm liking jon snow day by day.He could be the son of rhaegar and lynna that ned stark hid as his last promise to his dying sister.

Yeah,some of the menace was also missing in the brothel fight scene.But i liked his conversation with tyrion.Well its only the beginning.I'm liking jon snow day by day.He could be the son of rhaegar and lynna that ned stark hid as his last promise to his dying sister.

SPOILERS FROM THE BOOK !!:offpost:

Those were actually my thoughts to,at this point,having read the books i'm just hoping he's not dead-dead.:(

The author has a nasty habit of killing all my favourite characters,in fact he likes to kill every half decent character alongside the uber evil ones.:mad:

images

She is so tall :smitten:

SPOILERS FROM THE BOOK !!:offpost:

Those were actually my thoughts to,at this point,having read the books i'm just hoping he's not dead-dead.:(

The author has a nasty habit of killing all my favourite characters,in fact he likes to kill every half decent character alongside the uber evil ones.:mad:

I didn't read the book.so ned stark's death was shock and awe for me.I knew from net spoilers about rob stark's demise but still was a painful episode for me....didn't understand why starks were being decimated like this.And then i understood ..its not a battle between persons at all..its a battle between dynasties.So RR Martin will ruthlessly kill off persons,but never a dynasty.So stannis is safe,as he's the last baratheon.....but lannisters have a damocles sword hanging over them.There just seems to be too many of them atm.I know the red viper is probably slated to die,but he does go out with a bang.However there are rumours plot may not completely adhere to book and he may live on as he is a fan favourite.I don't read books and avoid all spoilers as i understood that red wedding would have been probably my best moments watching tv if i didn't know what was coming.

My confusion at this point is with this 'god of death' .Is he the same as the red god or god of fire.Also what then of the god of darkness /ice that the walker army represents.GOT mythology takes a lot from the zoroastrian concept of dualism.

I didn't read the book.so ned stark's death was shock and awe for me.I knew from net spoilers about rob stark's demise but still was a painful episode for me....didn't understand why sarks were being decimated like this.And then i understood ..its not a battle between persons at all..its a battle between dynasties.So RR Martin will ruthlessly kill off persons,but never a dynasty.So stannis is safe,as he's the last baratheon.....but lannisters have a dmacles sword hanging over them.There just seems to be too many of them atm.I know the red viper is probably slated to die,but he does go out with a bang.However there are rumours plot may not completely adhere to book and he may live on as he is a fan favourite.I don't read books and avoid all spoilers as i understood that red wedding would have been probably my best moments watching tv if i didn't know what was coming.

I actually stumbled upon the books before the tv show.I think it must deviate from the books ,the 6th book will come as early as 2015 while the 7th (last) might be after 3-4 years at best due to George Martin's tradition.The show is rumoured to have 7-8 seasons so i'm curious how it will all pan out.

I actually stumbled upon the books before the tv show.I think it must deviate from the books ,the 6th book will come as early as 2015 while the 7th (last) might be after 3-4 years at best due to George Martin's tradition.The show is rumoured to have 7-8 seasons so i'm curious how it will all pan out.

There is a serious chance red viper plot may be somewhat,i've also heard rumours he may be involved in poisoning tywin lannister at some point.Tywin is already pushing it insulting and humiliating everyone with consummate ease and disdain,most of all his progeny.Among them tyrion first and foremost.There could be some major backlash.Also i don't know what will happen now that cersei knows about tyrion's relationship with shae.That could be a serious snapping point for tyrion.

Back
Top Bottom