What's new

Gambhir lashes out at Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical indian mentality to hit a guy when his down, Afridi's father is in critical condition, this is not the time to lash out at him.

haha Typical Indian mentality?? loool Because people in India know Afridi's dad is in ctitical condition!

well afridi told that indian's have small heart but i must say that the immature pathan has a very small brain , he really need's some help.

haha Typical Indian mentality?? loool Because people in India know Afridi's dad is in ctitical condition!

well i hope his dad recover's soon , but gambhir's comment's has got nothing to do with afridi's current condition .

Why wud i regret it , i am proud of my manhoood if u are having any problem,then i don't give a damn. And if u r having erection problem then lol..

It is strange that you are proud of your alleged manhood? Is it that extinct in Bharat that you are proud of it???

But has achived lot more than Afridi in his comparitively short carrer ... and is on track to be one of the greatest opening batsman of all time ....

You've got to be kidding me!

You've got to be kidding me!

Nope. He is fricking serious.Afridi is one of the most over-rated players the world has ever seen.A fastish spin bowler who relies on bouncing and skidding the ball and sometimes turning it and who hits a few sixes now and then. Harbhajan probably bats better than Afridi most of the times.

So is sahibjadi nawabjadi khanjadi pirjadi in short sab kuch jyadi mohtarma mohd. Sherkhan afridi.

Lol...Damn that's an epic rofl :rofl:

Nope. He is fricking serious.Afridi is one of the most over-rated players the world has ever seen. Harbhajan probably bats better than Afridi most of the times.

Afridi has 6,695 one day runs, & 315 one day wickets. What are Gambhir's statistics? What are Harbhajan's batting statistics? Afridi even has more ODI wickets than Harbhajan for heaven's sake!

He is representing his nation as we speak

*Gautam Gambhir(lhb) 36 49 5 0 73.46

Ind 69/0 (16.4 ov, G Gambhir 36*, A Mukund 33*, MTC Waller 0/21) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

The guy has an average of over 50 in tests.

now if u look @ top 100 batsman .. Gambir is at 19 spot and if u look @ top 100 bowlers Afridi is at 14 spot .... comparing a batsman with an all-rounder makes no logic .. and we know that Afridi bowling have improved compared to his batting .....

Afridi has 6,695 one day runs, & 315 one day wickets. What are Gambhir's statistics? What are Harbhajan's batting statistics?

Gambhir scored 4073 ODI runs from 114 matches , averaging 40.73
Afridi scored 6695 ODI runs from 325 matches , averaging 23.49

Gambhir scored 3234 Test runs from 34 matches , averaging 51.33
Afridi scored 1716 Test runs from 27 matches , averaging 36.51

Now you decide !

Now you decide !

As i stated above in my previous post you cant compare a batting average of an all-rounder with a proper batsman ... so whats Gambir's bowling stats .. anyone hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now you decide !

How many wickets has Gambhir taken? Afridi has taken 315 ODI wickets.

Now you decide.

Gambhir also comes higher up the batting order, & he can take his time to settle down. Afridi comes when the overs are running out, at number 6 or 7 position, & doesn't have time to settle down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom