What's new

Gambhir lashes out at Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Gambir jus woke up after 3 months ... i guess few people love to beat dead horse ... time to move on .....

Why media is digging new controversies out from a dead or over done issue. These reporters are cunning pests, always trying to asks questions to create controversies but at the same time people like Gambhir are more dumb falling into their traps. The above interview might have been requested to know more about his come back but has now ended up being with a flaming heading.

So is sahibjadi nawabjadi khanjadi pirjadi in short sab kuch jyadi mohtarma mohd. Sherkhan afridi.

Calling a pathan and that too an Afridi as a woman is dangerous. You might have to regret for being a mard.;)

:lol:

I'd be more then happy if Gambhir dedicate each of his win to some attack victims (tick tick...)Hopefully there will be enough events that he can dedicate his win too..Next win i guess will be dedicated to Mumbai Serial Blasts.

Are you planning such events!!
No wonder why there is terrorism in this world when ppl like you are around to celebrate the coward acts.

Calling a pathan and that too an Afridi as a woman is dangerous. You might have to regret for being a mard.;)

:lol:
Why wud i regret it , i am proud of my manhoood if u are having any problem,then i don't give a damn. And if u r having erection problem then lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom