What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

Masal, Gilan province:
Bn_eazZCMAEG99j.jpg:large

Iran - Aerial view

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

"Remember, this video only shows a small part of a huge and varied country."
There is no doubt that our Brother Country Iran and Iranian brothers and sisters are most beautiful.Our language urdu ,adub o sukhan,our architecture, our tehzeeb o tamadan,indeed our history will be incomplete without Iran.We the Pakistanis are much closer to Iran culturally than any other country.Before Safvadi Shah(s), Iran was predominantly a Sunni country,but the wars between Safvadi Empire and Ottoman Empire isolated Iran form most of the Muslim World.Now after Imam Khumenei,Iran is trying
to come closer to the Muslim World,which is most welcomed.Please tell me how the Nizam e Zakat has been implemented .Do you allow unlimited ownership of land and property,how have you dealt with interest(ribah),what do the unemployed get from the state,etc,etc.Since we do not know what is happening in Iran when it comes to introducing constitution based upon Quraan and Sunnah,thank you.

There is no doubt that our Brother Country Iran and Iranian brothers and sisters are most beautiful.Our language urdu ,adub o sukhan,our architecture, our tehzeeb o tamadan,indeed our history will be incomplete without Iran.We the Pakistanis are much closer to Iran culturally than any other country.Before Safvadi Shah(s), Iran was predominantly a Sunni country,but the wars between Safvadi Empire and Ottoman Empire isolated Iran form most of the Muslim World.Now after Imam Khumenei,Iran is trying
to come closer to the Muslim World,which is most welcomed.Please tell me how the Nizam e Zakat has been implemented .Do you allow unlimited ownership of land and property,how have you dealt with interest(ribah),what do the unemployed get from the state,etc,etc.Since we do not know what is happening in Iran when it comes to introducing constitution based upon Quraan and Sunnah,thank you.

Thanks.
I really don't know but @haman10 may have answers to your questions

chabahar

98565333609486970160.jpg

65795303569600047299.jpg

27343996265649744618.jpg

18684372893983981094.jpg

51424905042744702942.jpg

51_big.jpg

( a cinema theater )

08.jpg

01-1.jpg

( lipar hotel )

012.jpg

143578_672.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( guys please tell me if i post any repetitious photo . thanks )

Last edited:
Different from allover iran - nature

%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B1-%D8%B2%DB%8C%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%B7%D8%A8%DB%8C%D8%B9%D8%AA-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-12.jpg

natural LED :D

guys please tell me if i post any repetitious photo in this thread . thanks )

Buddy, I think this picture here is wrong.

It is of a place called Chamoli in the himalayan Indian state of Uttarakhand.

Is it a coincidence that you have a similar place in Iran? :)

If so, then it is beautiful indeed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom