What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

Iran is very wonderful.
Even a small city like my city that called kashmar has diffrent perspectives.
you can go to southeast of kashmar and enjoying the desert or go to the north of that city and enjoy mauntain climbing.
see this pictures from kashmar:
IMG_0769.jpg

s5030082.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

22177.jpg

PC311618.jpg

natural-refrigerator-large.jpg

a village:

resized-sa503727.jpg

this picture shows an ancient refrigeration technique in one of kashmar villages:
images

Safe Community from 2007(uniqe in middle east):
loh.jpg

A holy place:
baghmazar.jpg

@Uhuhu Is it correct if I guess some of the pictures above are from Tabriz? I think the statue in your latest post is of Sattar Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
@Uhuhu Is it correct if I guess some of the pictures above are from Tabriz? I think the statue in your latest post is of Sattar Khan

all pics in my last two posts here are from Tabriz. yes, sattarkhan, sardar e melli. azarbaijan in iran is one of the most developed area in iran. after tehran tabriz is most developed city and if we consider all factors for living in a place as health rate, facilities and ... Tabriz is The best city.

during qajar, when russians invaded iran and occupied north west of iran and iranian cities like baku, ganja, nakhjavan, shirvan, darband and.... they again invaded iran to Occupy Tabriz and step by step Occupy whole the iran to reach warm water( persian gulf). This is the main goal of russians about iran, they always tried to separate iran and get access to persian gulf. Peter the Great , stalin and ... all were adviced to do that.
when they invaded Tabriz, sattar khan fought them bravely and dont let russians Occupy tabriz. sattar khan had problems with mohammadali shah in tehran. pakhitanov( پاخيتانوف) Consul General of russia adviced him you have problem with government in tehran, rise the russia flag and be with us. the answer of sattar khan is very famous, he answered him : Mr.Consul General i want seven governments( states) come under The flag of iran and i dont be under Alien flag and i never accept such dishonor.
« .آقاي جنرال كنسول! من مي*خواهم هفت دولت به زير پرچم ايران بيايند، من زير بيرق بيگانه نروم, من هیچگاه چنین ننگی را نمی پذیرم .»
then he wrote a letter to mohammadali shah in tehran and told him, brother may oppugn with his brother but let's foreigners dont interfere to our discord. and mohammadali shah liked it so much. but unfortunately in future they again found problems and ....

The Parliament of Iran named sattar khan " sardare melli" and bagher khan ( his Assistant) " salare melli".
people of azarbaijan always were most patriot people among Iranian. they protected iran many times against invaded of russians or ottoman turks and the people paid alot of costs for defend of iran. after one lost battle against ottoman, ottoman turks could Occupy Tabriz and they killed thousands of its people include of women, childeren and ... near half of population.

sattr khan and bagherkhan and azari people were the leader of National Movement of the Iranian constitution. after Constitutional Revolution in iran in 1906, people of Caucasus and azarbaijan to reminds the Movement and revolution woven carpets. look at this carpet. it has been woven by people in aaran ( today republic of azerbaijan) that shows how people
conquerd the castle of tehran and there are some poets to azari around and people are Praiseing iran and the revolution.
people of Caucasus, araan, shervan, baku azarbaijan were under russian control, but they were still in love with iran and their father land.

ياشاسين مشروطه، آباداولسون ملك ايران
باشلاندي ايكي ايل بوندان ازل شورش ايران
استرديله مشروطه ني كيم حراولاانسان
مين لرجه بويولدا وئريلن صونكره قربان
فتح اولدي بو تاريخده چون قلعه تهران
مين دوقوز يوز دوقوز ميلادي (ايول)
مين اوچ يوز ايگرمي يدي (شريعه)

زنده باد مشروطه، آباد باد ملك ايران
شورش ايران دو سال پيش آغاز شد
به خاطر اين مشروطه مي خواستند كه انسان آزاد باشد
و در اين راه هزاران نفر تا آخرين قرباني پيش رفتند
چون در اين تاريخ قلعه تهران فتح شد.
هزار و نهصدونه ميلادي (ايول)

هزار و سيصد و بيست و هفت (شريعه)

558511_420884271353330_197216689_n.jpg

1012918_314221672048255_1676521219_n.jpg

1098370_487689711324773_1599567272_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry.but I forgot to say that the RQ-170 landed near Kashmar-Tabas-Bardaskan(there are diffrent opinions)

Fangs A Lot: Persian Leopard In Tehran Zoo Gets His Bite Back

Rica, a 12-year-old male Persian leopard who lives at the Tehran Zoo, recently underwent what is believed to be the most complex dental surgery ever performed on such an animal, according to RFE/RL's Radio Farda. Over the course of two surgeries, a team of 12 doctors and nurses implanted gold crowns on both of Rica's two lower fangs after they broke and became infected. Rica is not only said to be recovering well after the surgeries but representatives from the zoo say they have found him a potential female partn

zg55.jpg

mwm7.jpg

73fc.jpg

wovu.jpg

mwm7.jpg

zcsj.jpg

57gf.jpg

57gf.jpg

4n8o.jpg

Fangs A Lot: Persian Leopard In Tehran Zoo Gets His Bite Back

Oh cool ! I didn't know about her. Thank you for mentioning her.

There is an Iranian-American comedian on Saturday Night Live as well. Her name is Nasim Pedrad. I think she is one of the funniest one on SNL.

Iran is such a beautiful country with an even more beautiful culture and amazing people. Would love to visit one day. Thanks for posting all the pics and info :)

Nasim Pedrad is an Iranian-American comic actress currently appearing as a cast member on Saturday Night Live.

Nasim Pedrad was born in Tehran, Iran, to Arasteh Amani and Parviz Pedrad. Pedrad and her parents lived in Tehran until 1984, before emigrating to the United States when Nasim was two years old. Her younger sister is comedy writer Nina Pedrad, who wrote for 30 Rock during its final two seasons. Both sisters are fluent in Persian. She was raised in Irvine, California, and graduated from University High School, and the UCLA School of Theatre in 2003 and was a member of the UCLA Spring Sing Company.

syt0.png

ez2s.jpg

fhvo.jpg

dfqo.jpg

hw0m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom