What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

Incredible Colors of Iran - By Arash Karimi

Arash Karimi is a 34-year-old photographer living in Iran. Along with his passion for landscape photography, Karimi enjoys sports, music and literature. He finds ways to capture the incredible colors of the world through his lens and perfectly frames his subject/object to turn it into something majestic.

534774_476289669096838_29113185_n.jpg

[...]

Wow, pretty amazing landscapes.

Alamut Castle

Alamut (Persian: الموت‎, transliterated Alamūt) is a mountain fortress located in the South Caspian province of Daylam near the Rudbar region in Iran, approximately 100 km (60 mi) from present-day Tehran, Iran. The name means "Eagle's Nest."

Almut_Castle_Iran.jpg

Oh gosh we must get hell zillion of money out of our tourist industry, by these tourist attraction, magnets and historical sites we could make hundred thousands of jobs yearly, what the hell are we doing?

we cant make progress in tourism industry because of
1- some social rules like hijab and being forbidden drinking alcohol
2-propaganda and advertising. west media show us like evil that some percent of that is trues. our media and government also are problem. because Muslims around us are not educated about here too.
3- there are some reasons that i dont like mention clearly, but millions of iranian every year are going to neighbours countries and cities like antalya, dubai and Armenia. do you know why? the weather and environment of south islands in persian gulf is better than antalya, but why they are going there?

Laleh Sadiq, born 1977, Iran, is an Iranian female race car driver. She races both on circuits and in rallies. She lives in Tehran and has been called the "little Schumacher". She is recognized as the best female racer in the country and middle east and third one in the world.

6005.jpg

irsport24-laleh%20sedigh%20(4)(1).jpg

13473028481347302848.jpg

%D8%B3%D9%BE%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%B1-62.jpg

398779_307388242680143_1870467197_n.jpg

irsport24-laleh%20sedigh.jpeg

Official space flight patch of Anousheh Ansari (first Iranian in space and first female space tourist), featuring both the flags of Iran (lower right) and the U.S. (lower left), the ISS icon, and the map of Iran marked in dark green on the Earth's surface.

3521561295_3f0c82798f_z.jpg

anousheh.jpg

When I was in college I started watching Iranian movies. I remember Baran, Children of Heaven, Kite runner( based in afghanistan i think but made by iranian). My favorite was Song of Sparrows. Have to say I became a fan of Majid Majidi and Reza Naji. what i loved about these movies was the realism of everyday life. And amazingly I noticed a lot of similarity in many words between the persian and hindi.

_44432460_zzreza_afp416.jpg

When I was in college I started watching Iranian movies. I remember Baran, Children of Heaven, Kite runner( based in afghanistan i think but made by iranian). My favorite was Song of Sparrows. Have to say I became a fan of Majid Majidi and Reza Naji. what i loved about these movies was the realism of everyday life. And amazingly I noticed a lot of similarity in many words between the persian and hindi.

_44432460_zzreza_afp416.jpg

I can also recommend Majidi's "The Color of Paradise" (Range Khoda), if you haven't seen it

Back
Top Bottom