fadak-(1).jpg

fahmide%20(1).jpg

13910927143938800_PhotoL.jpg

13910927143941659_PhotoL.jpg

13910927143948472_PhotoL.jpg

13910927143940753_PhotoL.jpg

Mashahd's Urban Railway as of last year

Last edited by a moderator:
@kollangMan mi khwastam bay cheezee azt bay parsam.
Hope I have written correctly:P If not then here u go..:P
Wanted to ask something:what::undecided: but m unable to send u PM:cry:

@kollangMan mi khwastam bay cheezee azt bay parsam.
Hope I have written correctly:P If not then here u go..:P
Wanted to ask something:what::undecided: but m unable to send u PM:cry:
bepors:smokin:
yes it was almost correct.anyway this one is a little bit more correct.
"man mikhastam ye chizi azat beporsam"
anyway your Persian seems cool.is there any Persian language institute or maybe you know them yourself or maybe you are reading sth:undecided:

bepors:smokin:
yes it was almost correct.anyway this one is a little bit more correct.
"man mikhastam ye chizi azat beporsam"
anyway your Persian seems cool.is there any Persian language institute or maybe you know them yourself or maybe you are reading sth:undecided:

Yeah I know a few persians, I have some persian friends:)

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=34256" target="_blank">Abii</a></u> great pics man.the infrastructure looks quite good.rivaling the west.and i surely wanna visit iran after looking at these pics.:tup:
great job man.

Iran's biggest problem has always been a lack of proper highways and roads. In the past decade they finally started sorting this **** out and we're finally seeing proper highways (as you saw in the Mashhad pics in the last page), bridges etc... pop up all around. In my city (Shiraz) for example right now there's only 50km of HWY but 1000 km are being built now! Inside the city they're building 5 major bridges and they will all be ready by the end of the calender year. If the war hadn't happened and we weren't sanctioned Iran would look better than South Korea right now, but whatever. We'll get there after the sanctions are gone and our oil+gas eports start back again.

1000 meter cable bridge in shiraz (U/C and will be ready very soon)

281623_574557579227458_525741008_n.jpg

Tehran's HWY's and infrastructure are also starting to shape up really good. With 5 lines of metro ready and 2 more U/C + new highways/tunnels etc... being added, I'm hoping that the city can really change w/in the coming decades. If I'm not wrong 5-7 metro lines are planned in total. Edit: I just checked and appareantly 5 lines are already operational but stations are being added to lines 3 & 4. Lines 6 & 7 are U/C).
Tehran Metro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some U/C road projects include the Niyayesh Sadr project. They're building an 11.2 km tunnel which connects to the 6.4 km two level Sadr highway!!

[Tehran] Niayesh-Sadr Tunnel | U/C - Page 5 - SkyscraperCity

After finishing the constructions, "Sadr - Niayesh" tunnel will go on top 20 longest tunnels in the world and also top 10 longest urban tunnel in the world.

Meanwhile, Niyayesh tunnel is being constructed over 10 km and will be finished by February 2013. Sadr highway is being developed into two levels over 6.4 km and the project will be finished by February 2013.

[Tehran] Expressway System/&#1587;&#1575;&#1605;&#1575;&#1606;&#1607; &#1576;&#1586;&#1585;&#1711;&#1585;&#1575;&#1607;&#1607;&#1575; - Page 9 - SkyscraperCity

Thanks for sharing dude. Really nice pics. Armenians enjoy great freedom in Iran.

Not enough.

They should be allowed to convert people
troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

but srsly, they should lol

Back
Top Bottom