What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

cant see the pics.

Strange. Nothing wrong here if I look again. More pics, hope you can see this one.

alisat018.preview.jpg

alisat020.preview.jpg

alisat021.preview.jpg

asha002a.preview.jpg

kvkurd001.preview.jpg

kvkurd002.preview.jpg

kvkurd003.preview.jpg

kvkurd005.preview.jpg

again cant see.maybe the website which the pics are from is forbided in Iran.atleast discribe the photos

any way i insulted you badly yesterday and today i realy feel shame.it needs a apology.

again cant see.maybe the website which the pics are from is forbided in Iran.atleast discribe the photos

any way i insulted you badly yesterday and today i realy feel shame.it needs a apology.

Thanks for the apology.

Yes, I was thinking about that as well. The site where the pictures come from is Iranian.com. I think the site is blocked in Iran. I will look if I can upload the pictures from my laptop. Another source, I hope you can see the photo's now:

6tfmf5.jpg

2wp49kp.jpg

xkw521.jpg

2ppwm0k.jpg

2hphst0.jpg

2e0pa3t.jpg

23m4xhv.jpg

2463x3q.jpg

traveling to Iran should be the cheapest travel in the world.also tehran is one the cheapest capital cities in the world.

سلام
اینم چندتا عکس از آرامگاه حضرت دانیال نبی (ع) .... امام علی ( ع) در باره ی ایشون گفتند : :هر کس برادرم دانيال را زيارت کند مرا زيارت کرده است​

722020_orig.jpg

239.jpg

www.safarpedia.ir-69306danial.jpg

524136_orig.jpg

traveling to Iran should be the cheapest travel in the world.also tehran is one the cheapest capital cities in the world.
dude it costs a lot for me. I paid almost 2000 dollars for a round trip to Iran. The plane tickets alone are expensive if you're coming from North America. But yea, travelling in Iran itself is very affordable if you're a smart tourist.

Absolutely breathtaking! I would love to visit some of these places with my family. I wonder what the lodging expenses are for a week.
I did some googling last week and homes and land in those areas are actually very affordable compared to the rest of Iran. Don't know about lodging. Iran doesn't really have a very well developed tourism industry, but those that have been there should know much more than me.

?????, ???????? - ???? ???? ????, ???????? - 4FDF15E72B1AD
http://iranestate.com/fa/properties/buy/villa/mazandran/4f537b0f29a2b

Back
Top Bottom