What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

Sir , 8K ??? o_O

I just upgraded from CRT to LCD/LED era .
What-Year-Is-It.jpg

We have still some CRTS in our house

But we don't use them for 20+ years

First it was plasma tv and then lcds and leds
I highly recommend 4K OLED TVs. Don't fall for the cheap QLED versions, OLED is incredible. Are there any domestic Iranian OLED tv brands?

I discovered Iran through Wild lens by Abrar a Pakistani You tuber recently. Looks interesting and definitely worth a visit. Dont know if Il have trouble coming back to US since am on a visa but Iran is on my bucket list.

I wish we had liberal visa policies in Asia like in EU.

Inch by inch of our huge country is a piece of Paradise (Paradis, Ferdows)

I lived and worked 2 years in Shiraz..absolutely amazing..clean with flowers everywhere and an ever lasting mild sunny days..

Tehran is like South European large city but with too many cars and polluted weather because it is surrounded on three sides by the mountains.

I lived and worked 2 years in Shiraz..absolutely amazing..clean with flowers everywhere and an ever lasting mild sunny days..

Tehran is like South European large city but with too many cars and polluted weather because it is surrounded on three sides by the mountains.
Well from my experience that I am living it is even more beautiful than European cities specially when it has perfumed & clean weather in summer & spring

Well from my experience that I am living it is even more beautiful than European cities specially when it has perfumed & clean weather in summer & spring
Jack Straw the UK foreign minister writes in his book about visiting Tehran for the first time. I paraphrase..." I expected Tehran to be a city like Cairo or bombay..what I saw was a city like Madrid of spain":azn:

It depends where you go and there are definitely some European cities that are not great, but Tehran overall is quite 'ugly' in my opinion. Terrible/non-existent city planning, horrible pollution, no consistent architecture / skyline, ugly buildings and ugly ancient cars ... Just a mess really, you can't compare it to capitals in Western Europe (or major cities in North America or China).

Jack Straw the UK foreign minister writes in his book about visiting Tehran for the first time. I paraphrase..." I expected Tehran to be a city like Cairo or bombay..what I saw was a city like Madrid of spain":azn:
Someone should really visit Tehran to feel atmosphere of Tehran

YouTube shows nothing 🤣😂

Jack Straw obviously only went to the nicest parts of Tehran and he is ultimately a diplomat... I have been to both cities and I do not agree with him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom