What's new

Gaddafi is dead

Gaddafi died and his two sons died fighting. Oh and did I forget to mentation his three grandsons have also been killed. Where is humanity and 'human rights'?

Western media is magnified his errors and portrayed him as a tyrant.

The very same people right now applauding Gaddafi's down will be the very same people in a few years time applauding the fall of Iran's Ahmadinejad.
Ahmadinejad is just a president
the leader is Khamenei !

the west?-- I guess you don't pay attention to your surrounding. well - given that you advocate the murder of your leaders too..

funny ain't it that all libyans are rejoicing today, your fellow muslims- while you are stuck on the west hate they are thanking.

i advocate justice for innocents around the world killed by anyone. There are lots of white english people who are not part of the western conspiracy to kill and steal third world resources

Ahmadinejad is just a president
the leader is Khamenei !

Iran's Ahmadinejad has more propaganda against him then Khamenei trust me Ahmadinejad/Iran is next on America's list after they recover from the economic down turn. Any excuse will do...

Gaddafi died and his two sons died fighting. Oh and did I forget to mentation his three grandsons have also been killed. Where is humanity and 'human rights'?

The very same people right now applauding Gaddafi's down will be the very same people in a few years time applauding the fall of Iran's Ahmadinejad.

no comparisan here mate iran is not libya

i advocate justice for innocents around the world killed by anyone. There are lots of white english people who are not part of the western conspiracy to kill and steal third world resources

Leeds ... should have guessed.

every post you make is laced with hate for the west. and who is stealing resources? in fact 2 billion of US tax payers money was spent by the US alone in libya... the stealing is done by your fellow brethen to their own people. not the other way around.

The wealthiest most oil rich country and his people where living like beggars. Yup I guess thats called the good stealing eh?

RIP.
I don't think Qaddhafi was the worst of the 3rd world rulers--Islamic or African or anywhere. My understanding is that he DID do much good for a tribal, illiterate society.
But he WAS a dictator and worse he was a dictator of a country which has significant amount of oil. OIL! And he was not very diplomatic either. His one-man rule inevitably led to enough dissenters who could be exploited to 'liberate' Libya. Yup, that's how dictatorships end eventually.
I would be okay with the departure of any dictator so long as the people of their respective countries themselves initiate. But I have serious doubts about the NATO's intentions in Libya. I suspect oil and rebuilding contracts will be the 'spoils' of YET another war.

What lady Clinton has to say!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually he died after being found hiding in a drain was dragged out and shot in the head with a 9mm, presumably his own gold plated Browning hi power.

No human rights but niether was he a hero fighting to the last.

he was alive before they kill him

Last edited by a moderator:
Leeds ... should have guessed.

every post you make is laced with hate for the west. and who is stealing resources? in fact 2 billion of US tax payers money was spent by the US alone in libya... the stealing is done by your fellow brethen to their own people. not the other way around.

The wealthiest most oil rich country and his people where living like beggars. Yup I guess thats called the good stealing eh?

but lots of people including whites english people agree with me. eg the iraq war was very unpopular here in the UK. I think you are racist in that you wouldnt mind if i was white and disagreed with british govt but because I am of pakistani origin you think that I have to agree and like brit govt policies. Your thinking is simply flawed.

Tell me I know many brits and they do not have a high opinion of hindus or indians I often have to berate them when they refer to you as smelly pagans and say they have more common with us who like beefybugers why do you run to their defence when their own people dont defend their policies know what i mean?

so gaddafi would have announced the whole world where he is going to hide??

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

saddam didnt die a coward way???
nope, he wanted to get executed by getting shot according to some sources. google it

I find it funny how all these third world leaders are being picked off one by one. Yet leaders in the Western world are never brought to justice for their crimes. And people around the world are bombarded with the Western narrative. I wonder what is true and what is not true.

White people in the West are celebrating Gaddafi death and saying he deserve it for the Pan Am 103, yet they failed think about the medals the US government gave those soldier for killing over 260 civillian of Iran Air 655.

I always thought Libya was one of a wealthiest in Africa and such. I guessed we will see how this play out, but I don't have a good feeling about this.

I find it funny how all these third world leaders are being picked off one by one. Yet leaders in the Western world are never brought to justice for their crimes. And people around the world are bombarded with the Western narrative. I wonder what is true and what is not true.

White people in the West are celebrating Gaddafi death and saying he deserve it for the Pan Am 103, yet they failed think about the medals the US government gave those soldier for killing over 260 civillian of Iran Air 655.

I always thought Libya was one of a wealthiest in Africa and such. I guessed we will see how this play out, but I don't have a good feeling about this.

Yeah, the white people are the most brainwashed folks in the world, meanwhile they are still accusing others being brainwashed.

Just look how they still view other people in their eyes based on the old media stereotypes. This shows how easy they can be manipulated with their simple and racist mindset.

but lways thought Libya was one of a wealthiest in Africa and such. I guessed we will see how this play out, but I don't have a good feeling about this.

I agree with you the west has a lot of lies and propaganda and now they will steal third world resources

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom