What's new

Gaddafi is dead

No, not at all.... Who hates power?

Wait for another decade NATO and US striking against these men of honour who will be terrorists by then..

Lets hope this should not happen and something needs to be done immediately..!!

i really hope these rebel dudes are disarmed and made to join the peaceful mainstream otherwise we may have another afghanistan on our hands.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Very good news. Hopefully that will bring the fighting to a close?

Very optimistic view but ever thought how it could turnout if these rebels refuse to overtly or covertly give up violence ?

i really hope these rebel dudes are disarmed and made to join the peaceful mainstream otherwise we may have another afghanistan on our hands.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Very optimistic view but ever thought how it could turnout if these rebels refuse to overtly or covertly give up violence ?
well once the loyalists are defeated who else are they going to fight??

I hope and pray libya wont become another afghanistan..fcuk your selective love for democracy,NATO..

i just hope libya goes on to become a moderate , peaceful and progressive muslim country and the jihadists there don't get breathing space now with a change in govt. system .

actually, there are pro-jihadists amongst the ranks of the NTC

from what i have heard they will be returned back to the government.

oh, I'm sure!

:laugh::cheesy:

mid_sirtevictory.jpg

An anti-Qaddafi fighter flashes victory signs on an armored bulldozer during violent clashes with pro-Qaddafi forces at the frontline in Sirte on Wednesday. (Reuters)

He was shot from a pistol he kept by his side for his own security..Even a weapon betrays a dictator!

Good riddance, he was friend of china.

And his own people have killed him for his crimes.

But sir plz tell Obama to leave his office cuz he failed to provide jobs to the US jobless during his tenure.....plz do that for us, he might listen to u....I'm crying for the innocent pitiful American public....:cry:

then why are your people and others flocking to come to my country?

well once the loyalists are defeated who else are they going to fight??

There are many group basically based on different clan so a internal conflict of interest can not rule out though hopefully such event we haven't seen yet .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom