What's new

Gaddafi is dead

now the real fight in Libya begins.. different leaders will emerge and only one who works FOR the people will stay. their revolution was too costly for them to loose it on someone who does not represent them. Libyans now have tasted blood. and if someone they don't like is in government he will face what gaddafi faced.

Doctor sahib I am sure, you know how and why Taliban were armed by west in late 70s, just after the period of 12 years or so west realized something other way around....that something is still impossible to handle

Its all about preserving your interests, hell with local masses, just make your interests justified by hook or by crook
that is the way how West plays brother its not a new thing

Now what will happen to all those people roaming around on streets with ak-47's and other assault rifles....(rebels)

Will they lay down their arms now??

Now what will happen to all those people roaming around on streets with ak-47's and other assault rifles....(rebels)

no they will not because they tasted the fruit of power and they will ask for more .......

Mubarak under trial saleh on run bu ali fled Gaddafi is dead who is next ?

Mosamania

Read my post - I wasn't calling him a hero. In fact i didn't like how he did things. What i am saying is that America and Nato had no right to put petrol on the rebels fire just because it suited what they wanted. They have forcibly taken Gaddafi out for their own desires and wants NOT for the Libyan people. Please dont make out that i viewed him as a hero as thats not true.
You say he doesnt deserve to live? Maybe you have a point - he is responsible for a lot of hardship. On the same basis do you think Blair or Bush deserve to live? They have been responsible for a lot of innocent people dying unnecessarily? Were the UK government only 18 months ago sending prisoners to Libya for Gaddafi to question on behalf of their government. Wasnt it less than 18 months ago they were sending their envoys out to Libya to get new oil contracts for their nation? Was he a good guy then?
Its was okay until it suited them. Then they had an excuse and they stormed in and created havoc. I thought you would perhaps understand my thinking - but not to worry. We all have our opinions.

I understand your thinking and I know NATO won't move out of the goodness of their hearts but they moved due to their nation's interests Gaddafi was a bad man but Blair and Bush are worse that's for sure.

I will never defend NATO or their nations I am not an idiot but then again They used Gaddafi. They used the fact that he killed his people and tormented them to make the new government "Owed to them for saving them" sort to speak. Thing is they wouldn't have moved into Saddam if he was a good guy. They wouldn't have moved into Libya if Gaddafi was a good guy. They wouldn't have moved into Taliban if the people liked them. The thing is they would never move into a country where its people are united.

Right now I am happy that Gaddafi is dead. Because I know that each individual Libyan is to going to live a happier freer life regardless of their governments.

that is the way how West plays brother its not a new thing

Thats right, its not a new thing.... But how unfortunate it is to see people still Voltaire themselves to play on west's behalf.

Anyway, Gaddafi is past now lets now anticipate something good in Libya.

our people are so innocent dear they don't know we are living in 2011 in modern world in respected era.look the power transfer ceremony in USA UK FRANCE CHINA RUSSIA they have a very big ceremony in respected way one president leave office and another take charge .and these bloody dictators make Muslims ashamed nation which can't live like humans of 2011 .these episodes of saddam husni qaddafi bin ali are shameful and stone age barbaric ways to quit from office .
look the difference

BUSH quit office
Obama%20Bush%20leave%20White%20House.jpg

clinton leave office
gal_fob35.jpg

putin leave office
15russia-span-600.jpg

now look our shamefull way

saddam leave office

husni mubarak leave office

Hosni-Mubarak-on-trial-in-007.jpg

qaddafi leave office

now blame yourself and learn a lesson for transfer of power.no one damn can rule forever everyone have to quit and go so better leave office as humans not animals .

But sir plz tell Obama to leave his office cuz he failed to provide jobs to the US jobless during his tenure.....plz do that for us, he might listen to u....I'm crying for the innocent pitiful American public....:cry:

no they will not because they tasted the fruit of power and they will ask for more .......

If happen , then this will be greater problem then the gaddafi regime itself!!

I must say the arms of rebels must be seized immediately and some central democratic government should be formed on ugent basis otherwise Libya would be the next Somalia or Taliban rule in the making!!

I must say the arms of rebels must be seized immediately and some central democratic government should be formed on ugent basis otherwise Libya would be the next Somalia or Taliban rule in the making!!
Agreed ................... otherwise Libyans should be ready for worse

No, not at all.... Who hates power?

Wait for another decade NATO and US striking against these men of honour who will be terrorists by then..

yes it can be another afghanistan .now world has to work quickly before late and made an army of these guys give them training and take arms from unwanted rebels .ASAP :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom