What's new

Gaddafi is dead

now go eat donner chicken or mcdonalds or al baik chicken ya sheikh

you got to admit that al baik is the greatest fast food place everr xD
and it's national :D

but what does that has to do with any thing ?
what you said does not change the fact that Qaddafi killed his people and Qaddafi tried to change holy quran's words and ayats
that does not change the fact that Qaddafi made Libya a hell on earth for his people
please don feel emotional about his death because he deserved it big time

Dear Imran the problem is not about ruling the country for decades
it's not about democracy

it's the idiots who are willing to kill their own people in the sake of the throne they are sitting on
it's the idiots who think that the people don't know what is going on in the country

these dictators follow a saying that says : جوع كلبك يتبعك
which means : Make your dog starve, and it will follow you

I guess now they have realized that : make your dog starve, and he will bite you xD

He was hiding in a sewer apparently, the man should have gracefully stepped down when he had the chance.

article-2051361-0E74EA6D00000578-623_634x459.jpg

article-2051361-0E750AF700000578-800_634x422.jpg

was arming ''freedom fighters'' a good thing? was it good to talk about democracy and extra-judicially kill a former leader?

well lets see to believe.....i just wonder what will happen to those arms that were liberally provided to the NTC

i have this gut-feeling -- they wont be buried, or hung on the wall as trophy.

despite his eccentricities, despite the 42-year rule (which can never be justified) -- i think there was some honesty and charisma in Qaddafi; in some kind of weird way, i will ''miss'' the guy.....even though he did do Pakistan a huge dis-service

i just hope libya goes on to become a moderate , peaceful and progressive muslim country and the jihadists there don't get breathing space now with a change in govt. system .

was arming ''freedom fighters'' a good thing? was it good to talk about democracy and extra-judicially kill a former leader?

well lets see to believe.....i just wonder what will happen to those arms that were liberally provided to the NTC

i have this gut-feeling -- they wont be buried, or hung on the wall as trophy.

despite his eccentricities, despite the 42-year rule (which can never be justified) -- i think there was some honesty and charisma in Qaddafi; in some kind of weird way, i will ''miss'' the guy.....even though he did do Pakistan a huge dis-service

from what i have heard they will be returned back to the government.

Now , what do you people think.

After 5 or so years, these same armed rebels do a Taliban type thing and be the new problem for the world, and the new excuse for the US to do another game of ruin a country.

I think he will meet the same fate as SADDAM HUSSAIN.....

17.jpg

God Bless his soul.....

Now from War to Politics we need to see in Libya

Indians must have some shame as they were the best friends of Saddam and Co. as well one the biggest trading partner of Ghaddafi..while all the talk of world largest, shining, rising democracy lip service. Don't be so fast on turning against your friends.

still pakistan is better then many muslim nations look the way we say bye to mushrraf .

Last edited by a moderator:
still pakistan is better then many muslim nations look the way we say bye to mushrraf .

Now are you seriously comparing Musharraf to Gaddafi or Saddam...?If Musharraf had that kind of control over government (like Gaddafi or Saddam) Pakistan would be enjoying 500+billion dollar economy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The killer (pictured above the NY Yankees hat) has been named as Ahmed Al Shebani, according to Al Arabiya. He says when he found Khadafy the onetime despot was crouching in a hole with a golden pistol.

c9269e5c-1c86-419b-b88e-996c5c8bfc0d.jpg

5591a353-22d9-4358-b012-a17ef0cb537b.jpg

Saw a photo on GEO of Gaddafi's face, after death.

RIP to the man.

our people are so innocent dear they don't know we are living in 2011 in modern world in respected era.look the power transfer ceremony in USA UK FRANCE CHINA RUSSIA they have a very big ceremony in respected way one president leave office and another take charge .and these bloody dictators make Muslims ashamed nation which can't live like humans of 2011 .these episodes of saddam husni qaddafi bin ali are shameful and stone age barbaric ways to quit from office .

look the difference

BUSH quit office

clinton leave office

Sir, Bush and Clinton were in office and then they left office. But the people who were in power then are still in power today. Now Obama will bloody well do what he is told to do.

Before Pakistani Members show sympathy for him or any other arbi dictator like Saddam let me tell you guys something
Saddam was extremely pro India and actually according to several sources supported BLA where as Gaddafi went bazooka on nuclear program and laid all the blame on Pakistan.So i'd say good riddance for both of them and Hosni Mubarrak too (Who was also extremely pro India and anti Pakistani).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom