What's new

Gaddafi is dead

Khamenei is next.
relax thats not going to happen on the contrary americns just might strike a deal with them to chekmate china & pakistan ...? i might be wrong but nothing is impossible in politicks & india just might break the ice maybe thats why amerucans are so exuted by indias role in this part of the world . forgive me if you think otherwise thanks again .

ROFL at the story, typical indian masala news

why would the guy report that gaddafi was saying dont shoot and shoot him, i mean isnt it illegal to shoot an anarmed guy, also when NATO and NTC were saying that international court of justice was waiting for him??

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Take you head out of you @ss then talk, you're pakistani not a american. remember he is you ally.

some pakistani esp pakistani americans are dear to uncle sam more than uncle sam itself, i mean uncle sam knows the depth of its strategy and how it legallises its illegal activity but these stupids only know the right and wrong from uncle sam, dont use their brains

why would the guy report that gaddafi was saying dont shoot and shoot him, i mean isnt it illegal to shoot an anarmed guy, also when NATO and NTC were saying that international court of justice was waiting for him??

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

some pakistani esp pakistani americans are dear to uncle sam more than uncle sam itself, i mean uncle sam knows the depth of its strategy and how it legallises its illegal activity but these stupids only know the right and wrong from uncle sam, dont use their brains

Propaganda is a very powerful tool in making people believe things... That probably did not happen but the western media will elaborate it without confirming the authenticity :coffee:

well this is good news for libya, but i feel sick when i see people clebrating over anothers death

The only part I agree with...

Hmm illegal to shoot an unarmed man. That's the basis of your theory on why the rebels could not have shot the man...I'm not confirming the news but really you think those rebels take heed in it?

Hmm illegal to shoot an unarmed man. That's the basis of your theory on why the rebels could not have shot the man...I'm not confirming the news but really you think those rebels take heed in it?

why wasnt saddam shot dead

its just an excuse for not arresting gaddafi alive and that he was begging for his life

every average intelligent guy can smell the bullshitt

btw gaddafi was not coward, he could have escaped to niger or other african countries he helped but he said that he would die in his home rather escaping like a coward, so the notion of gaddafi being coward and begging for his life doesnt make sense here

why wasnt saddam shot dead

its just an excuse for not arresting gaddafi alive and that he was begging for his life

every average intelligent guy can smell the bullshitt

btw gaddafi was not coward, he could have escaped to niger or other african countries he helped but he said that he would die in his home rather escaping like a coward, so the notion of gaddafi being coward and begging for his life doesnt make sense here

because nobody would take him? Which country would go up against NATO/ US and accept him. Btw- what is the deal with calling the killer of thousands of innocent muslims a hero with you guys? Is it because muslim on mulsim crimes is okay but lo behold if the west kills a genocidal maniac of a muslim background- the murderer, torturer and plunder of his own people is now your hero?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom