What's new

Gaddafi is dead

Abdul Hakim Al Jalil, commander of the 11th brigade says he has seen the body of the chief of Gaddafi's armed forces, Abu Bakr Younus Jabr.

"I've seen him with my own eyes," he said and showed Reuters a picture of Jabr's body. "Moussa Ibrahim was also captured and both of them were transferred to (our) operations room."
by Reuters: Mark Kolmar edited by Reuters: Mark Kolmar 5:38 PM

Latest from Libyan conflict | Liveblog live blogging | Reuters.com

good another dictator fall down .nice don't hang him but make him example like saddam first

GADDAFI IS DEAD

Gaddafi has died of wounds near Sirte, according to reports.

Gaddafi died of wounds suffered in his capture near his hometown, a senior NTC military official said.

National Transitional Council official Abdel Majid Mlegta told Reuters earlier that Gaddafi was captured and wounded in both legs at dawn on Thursday as he tried to flee in a convoy which NATO warplanes attacked.

"He was also hit in his head," the official said. "There was a lot of firing against his group and he died."

Abdul Hakim Al Jalil, commander of the 11th brigade, also said he had seen the body of the chief of Gaddafi's armed forces, Abu Bakr Younus Jabr.

"I've seen him with my own eyes," he said and showed Reuters a picture of Jabr's body. "Moussa Ibrahim was also captured and both of them were transferred to (our) operations room."

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: COWARD GADDAFI IS DEAD

Tunisia - Egypt - Yemen - Libya - Syria

Tunisia - Egypt - Libya over

Now which new country will join Yemen and Syria

With the news of fall of Qadhafi (dead or alive), Yemenis and Syrians have got a shot in the arm.

I love this guy, Gaddafi. Look at what he has done for the Libyan people:

Free Education. Literacy rate is 83%.

Free healthcare.

Apartments for newly weds or $50,000 to buy one.

Funded an 'African' satellite project for communications within Africa.

100% interest-free loans to all.

The government pays 50% price to purchase a car.

The price of petrol is 0.14 dollars. (In the US of A it is $4 a litre).

Brainchild behind establishing an AMF (African Monetary Fund) with African currency called the African Dinar (which set alarm bells ringing in the West which was one of the main reasons why the Americans wanted to take him out. Check out in the video below).

Libya had the highest standard of living in Africa until the West intervened with bombs and missiles.

Free electricity to all.

The Truth About Gaddafi

So what do you think? Did he really need to go? The propaganda by the West and the lies spewed out by the Rothschild controlled Western media gave the impression that Gaddafi was a devil who needed to be put to the sword! Almost 85% Libyans were extremely critical of the West's interference. But then we all know the American policies and their grand strategy for creating a New World Order controlled by the Illuminati and Rothschilds.

Last edited by a moderator:
823631085026.jpg

Finally he is captured

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

823631085026.jpg

Finally he is captured

remember the Photoshopped image of OBL after the raid ?

Fcuk you islamic world-

you mean to say islamic world is wrong and these who rule 43 years without any election with power of intelligence agencies and army are angels? man these dictators are main issue look turkey and then egypt libya yemen syria whats difference ? yeah democracy and rule of public

I love this guy, Gaddafi. Look at what he has done for the Libyan people:
The price of petrol is 0.14 dollars. (In the US of A it is $4 a litre)

Quit BS, no way 4$ for a liter, maybe $4 per gallon which is 3.7 liter, and price of gasoline differ fro state to state, here in Israel we pay $2.1 per liter.

you mean to say islamic world is wrong and these who rule 43 years without any election with power of intelligence agencies and army are angels? man these dictators are main issue look turkey and then egypt libya yemen syria whats difference ? yeah democracy and rule of public

The system should not matter- as long as the country is progressing-

Back
Top Bottom