What's new

Gaddafi is dead

Killer of thousands of fellow muslims and the killer of innocent civilains of Pan Am - has met his destiny. Assad- what ya gonna do when they come for you next?

He was captured alive but wounded after that he died due to this would . so the question will remain why the so called ntc didn't try to give him proper treatment .

Killer of thousands of fellow muslims and the killer of innocent civilains of Pan Am - has met his destiny. Assad- what ya gonna do when they come for you next?

thousands?? where did that come from??

#1 saudia , bahrain as well
#2 Yemen and Syria to be cleaned too
Dear senior sirs america is not going to get them no matter what until they threaren amrican intersts(like gaddafi wanted oil trade in Euro &propsed common currency for africa) ..bloody hypcrate americans.

unpopular, but a hero.

you had a romantic life, in a bad way though.

R.I.P

Look at everyone defending him and calling him a hero. Have you forgotten how he killed his own people for decades. The underground prisons. Even his son demolished an opposite football team headquarters because they won a match against him.

He does not even deserve to live. Now the future of Libya lies in the hands of the Libyan people.

Mosamania

Read my post - I wasn't calling him a hero. In fact i didn't like how he did things. What i am saying is that America and Nato had no right to put petrol on the rebels fire just because it suited what they wanted. They have forcibly taken Gaddafi out for their own desires and wants NOT for the Libyan people. Please dont make out that i viewed him as a hero as thats not true.
You say he doesnt deserve to live? Maybe you have a point - he is responsible for a lot of hardship. On the same basis do you think Blair or Bush deserve to live? They have been responsible for a lot of innocent people dying unnecessarily? Were the UK government only 18 months ago sending prisoners to Libya for Gaddafi to question on behalf of their government. Wasnt it less than 18 months ago they were sending their envoys out to Libya to get new oil contracts for their nation? Was he a good guy then?
Its was okay until it suited them. Then they had an excuse and they stormed in and created havoc. I thought you would perhaps understand my thinking - but not to worry. We all have our opinions.

GADDAFI(True but crazy KING of Africa) IS DEAD ..... LONG LIVE THE KING....bloody hypocrite americans.

He should have stepped down, the man deserved a graceful exit from the world.

RIP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom