What's new

Gaddafi is dead

now what will happen to these armed groups ?
i think now they will fight with each other for power .............

Before Pakistani Members show sympathy for him or any other arbi dictator like Saddam let me tell you guys something
Saddam was extremely pro India and actually according to several sources supported BLA where as Gaddafi went bazooka on nuclear program and laid all the blame on Pakistan.So i'd say good riddance for both of them and Hosni Mubarrak too (Who was also extremely pro India and anti Pakistani).

India's relation with these rulers was based on solidarity between developing nations. Whereas Pakistan has always received very generous military and financial support from the west.

Before Pakistani Members show sympathy for him or any other arbi dictator like Saddam let me tell you guys something
Saddam was extremely pro India and actually according to several sources supported BLA where as Gaddafi went bazooka on nuclear program and laid all the blame on Pakistan.So i'd say good riddance for both of them and Hosni Mubarrak too (Who was also extremely pro India and anti Pakistani).

Let me understand what you are saying above: Yes Pro India and not killing thousands of innocent/ let alone muslims should be the lithmus test. I dont blame you though ...we see this " way of thinking" prevalent . Mon- wednesday pro muslims, Thurs- Sun pro whoever is anti india even if they stifle Islam or Kuffurs who are atheist.

I completely agree with you.. Gaddafi when got caught behaved like a school kid - No ma'am it wasn't me alone, 'X' was also with me, in fact he enticed me to tease 'Y' while playing.

Not showing sympathy mate, simply departing a soul

Now, everybody deserves a proper sending off does he not?

now what will happen to these armed groups ?
i think now they will fight with each other for power .............

its already happening bro

what can someone expect from rag tag party of gangsters taking on the national problems

its already happening bro

what can someone expect from rag tag party of gangsters taking on the national problems
these gangs now have weapons it will be very difficult to unarmed them .... weapons were distributed in thousands . may be civil war like situation Libya have to face
one thing more i think is that West now will use their influences to support those group which will give them more favors

from what i have heard they will be returned back to the government.

i can only laugh at your innocence my friend.

i dont know what will happen of libya.
but i know very.well that iraq had never been peaceful after saddam and no type of democracy could be stablished there..
and econmy has collapsed.

these gangs now have weapons it will be very difficult to unarmed them .... weapons were distributed in thousands . may be civil war like situation Libya have to face
one thing more i think is that West now will use their influences to support those group which will give them more favors

i dont think they will civilise, but nevertheless west will never report if libya condition goes bad

all of them maked exampled already killed or arrested still pakistan is there and its flag is rising .:pakistan:

India's relation with these rulers was based on solidarity between developing nations. Whereas Pakistan has always received very generous military and financial support from the west.

It was based on economic theft..Indian involvement in Iraqi oil for food program enriched Saddam with full co-op of Indian organisations while starved the ordinary Iraqi civilians. Similary, Indian companies co-operated with Ghaddafi and won massive construction contracts in Libya which enriched Qaddafi and Company with massive real-estate developments while ordinary Libyans are struggling to make ends meet. There is nothing about solidarity or development here..it simply.. boot licking the dictators for some $$$$

i dont think they will civilise, but nevertheless west will never report if libya condition goes bad
its just like a vicious cycle ...... West will gain what they want they never care about what will be the condition of Libya

Doctor sahib I am sure, you know how and why Taliban were armed by west in late 70s, just after the period of 12 years or so west realized something other way around....that something is still impossible to handle

Its all about preserving your interests, hell with local masses, just make your interests justified by hook or by crook

Back
Top Bottom