What's new

Gaddafi is dead

Now the situation for the poor Libyan is no different from this proverb ' Out of the frying pan, into the fire'

Killing of Gaddafi is absolutely unethical and I am also sure no human right organization will come forward to condemn it.. What a mess, how cruel is west.

No trial?

Good riddance, he was friend of china.

And his own people have killed him for his crimes.

I agree he really brought miseries to his countrymen but it doesn't mean the way he was killed must be justified.

Getting killed by own people is not a pride for any nation when we see assassination of Gandhi and Liaquat Ali Khan.

Well, regardless if a dictator is good or bad, they never last forever. A nation's prosperity and happiness is not a one-man job or simply the work of a small group of people, it is the combined effort of all of its citizens.

Not saying that Qaddafi was good or bad, it's just that dictators hardly rule their countries for life. Controlling everything is impossible. I fail to understand just how a man can take up so much power like as if it's a walk in the park!

Dictators are a curious and an arrogant bunch.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

What's wrong with being a friend of China? :what: Is that a crime?

What next for Libya after all the dust settles down? I hope it's not going to be another Iraq/Afghanistan all over again! US / West didn't have a clear policy for Iraq after Saddam & for Afghanistan after Taleban. Real game began once the demise of the so called 'evils'! I hope US/West had their plans in place for Libya before they went on this mission of regime change!!

992fcdacd9471481f84a5a30a7a444f1.jpg

What next for Libya after all the dust settles down? I hope it's not going to be another Iraq/Afghanistan all over again! US / West didn't have a clear policy for Iraq after Saddam & for Afghanistan after Taleban. Real game began once the demise of the so called 'evils'! I hope US/West had their plans in place for Libya before they went on this mission of regime change in Libya!!

The end of an era. Libya will become a hotbed for radical (AQ) extremism in the future.

My fears exactly. NATO involvement was indeed dangerous maneuvering.

No wonder they aren't putting any boots on the ground, but that doesn't necessarily guarantee it won't become a hotbed for terrorists.

RIP. Whatever he did wrong or right he was a libyan. Now the libyans will have their assets and resourses stolen by west under the guise of human rights and democracy. I wish that one day other corrupt political leaders like blair bush and obama meet the same fate. They are responsible for more deaths than saddam and gadaffi put together

Finally he is captured

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Finally he is captured

m feeling sad.. may GOD give his soul rest and peace ameen

He was actually a close friend of Russia rather than China.

Back in 5 years ago, he just supported the pro-independence movement in Taiwan, and CCP was really pissed about him.

Ironically, it was Russia as one of his closest allies who backstabbed him, not China.

The system should not matter- as long as the country is progressing-

m totally agree u with even in islam there is no concept of this bloody democracy which sucking whole islamic world....

He actually did many good things for Libya & the Libyan people, & wasn't really like Saddam Hussein. However, we can see Libya going down the same path as Iraq.

RIP. Whatever he did wrong or right he was a libyan. Now the libyans will have their assets and resourses stolen by west under the guise of human rights and democracy. I wish that one day other corrupt political leaders like blair bush and obama meet the same fate. They are responsible for more deaths than saddam and gadaffi put together

the west?-- I guess you don't pay attention to your surrounding. well - given that you advocate the murder of your leaders too..

funny ain't it that all libyans are rejoicing today, your fellow muslims- while you are stuck on the west hate they are thanking.

Gaddafi died and his two sons died fighting. Oh and did I forget to mentation his three grandsons have also been killed. Where is humanity and 'human rights'?

Western media is magnified his errors and portrayed him as a tyrant.

The very same people right now applauding Gaddafi's down will be the very same people in a few years time applauding the fall of Iran's Ahmadinejad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom