What's new

Future of Pakistan Cricket

we need replacement immediaatlry of kamran for sure without this we cannot move forwatd and misbah and younis too kep younis in tests with yousuf but bring good fresh things in ODI if some one not perfom in 3 ODI they should be rested no matter who he is

His bowling speed is only around 130kph. Maximum you might see 135kph at the moment

He needs to increase his pace if he was to represent the national side. See most of our bowlers usually ball above the speed of 140kph at least.... mostly above 145kph.

Imran Khan, Wasim, Waqar, Aqib, Shoaib, Gul, Riaz all have been bowling with this speed. He is young but even Mohammad Amir was young and had better pace... he might need to build his muscles before he can be selected for National side. Even Razzaq bowls at the same speed and many times he gets thrashed under pressure or against the better batting sides

Last edited by a moderator:
The future of Pakistan cricket is more brighter then ever. Our bowling will always remain the most dangerous and with the likes of Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Anwar Ali, Lal Kumar etc coming up it will only get better. The batting rests in the hands of Hammad Azam, Azhar Ali (future test captain), Shazaib Hasan, Sarfaraz Ahmed (future wicket keeper), Asad Shafiq and many more coming up.

He does not bat well under the pressure because he is too young to handle hot situations. How is he going to handle the pressure of captaincy?

I think try him as a keeper and save one place for batsmen :D

Well he can handle pressure much better than the present "senior" captain of Pakistan. Take the note from our game against Australia. The guy is aggressive with brain. Has immense talent. Knows how to turn tables against the opponents. Unlike our present captain whose performance with bat is not even mediocre. Making a junior captain is nothing new in international cricket and with all the failures with so called senior captains we have earned in last two to three years I don't think it is a big risk to do.

You would agree with me that Afridi's captaincy was pathetic and flawed and is also responsible for Pakistan's defeat in semis. He is not a good captain.:)

i think that we drop misbah, umar gul and kamran akmal then our team are better than all teams

suppose our team detail are
1.imran nazir
2.shoaib malik
3.shahid afridi
4.umar akmal
4.younus khan as captain & keeper
5.abdull razzak
6.haffez
7.wahab riaz
8.saeed ajmal
9.sohaib akhtar
10.junaid khan
11.abdul rehman

now we have strong team

when u like that is the real pakistanis hero please comment me..........

love pakistan proud to be a pakistani

afridi as captain is fine....but get hafeez or a good tactic player along side him in the senior role....afridi is not a tactician...he is a morlizer.

wahab needs to stay - he single handedly brought pak back into the semi final match - his ball to yuvraj was a gem. sign of immense talent and potential

I don't know if this video has been posted before. This is a talk show with Luqman before the Match, and the guy on the phone is providing some ground realities about how all these matches are fixed - in every sport played on International arena. A must watch video (it's in Urdu though).

But in my observation, it was India's day, they played well and won while Younis and Misbah costs us the match. Good luck to India in the final.

That is why i hate "some" Pakistanis who talk nonsense without any knowledge.

He is accusing England vs Ireland match was also fixed... and he is comparing their batsmen to Saeed Ajmal :lol: he perhaps doesn't know those guys have been playing in English an Australian counties for years.... its not Saeed Ajmal but they are very high class players too. It is easy to raise fingers but very difficult to prove

future as i see
in classic ways
FutureofCricketAccessoriesinPakista.jpg

Back
Top Bottom