What's new

Future of Pakistan Cricket

dont post sama tv news, this channel sucks, why is sama tv after afridi, come on man???, last time sama tv said afridi is being removed as captain

The petitioner, Azhar Siddiq is not Sama TV.

batting and fielding coach is required on emergency basis...and if u want continue with kamran hire a wicket keeping coach also.. he is no gilchrist without whom u cannot get good start

amir they have selected Imran farhat who scored 108 runs in 5 test against aus and Eng because his father in law is a selector

We should say bye bye to the following Pakistani cricketers:

Misbha-ul-Haq
Kamran Akmal
Younis Khan

Shahbaz junior or Shahbaz senior ki baat kro leave cricket. :P

Because they deserve that.

I think we should stick with Afridi as captain for atleast next WC. Give him confidance and let him know that PCB supports him so that If any player is involved in anything dirty then that player should know that he would not be playing again. Atleast afridi is not corrupt.

We need a new Keeper for sure.

We need one left handed opener with Hafeez or Asad Shafeeq his partner. umer akmal should be at number 3.

In bating i think there are if not hundred but few dozen players who are scoring runs in the domestic format. so i think atleat 3 to 5 players should be given a long run with the squad, so that they get more exposure and experience of Internatonal cricket.
misbah, younis should only play test cricket now.

We have 2 good spinner like Abdur rehman and Saeed Ajmal and don't forget in test matches Danish kaneria as well.

In fast bowling i think both Wahab riaz and Umer gul should be given a long run in the team. With another young real fast bowler as the 3rd pacer.

we need to bring in new talent for the net world cup...keep afridi as captain and get hafeez as a senior player and as a sidekick to afridi.and hire imran khan,wasim akram,moin khan or some good batsmen like miandad for gods sake.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

aaqib and waqar have done excellent with the bowling why not get a batting coach as well???

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

did somebody see the show cricket we love you in which there were hamid mir miandad sohail tanvir moin khan....who was the fourth person in the suit....thin good looking white haired guy???

Please make some junior like Umar Akmal as the captain of Pakistan. Afridi might be a great player but he is not a good captain.:)

Please make some junior like Umar Akmal as the captain of Pakistan. Afridi might be a great player but he is not a good captain.:)

He does not bat well under the pressure because he is too young to handle hot situations. How is he going to handle the pressure of captaincy?

I think try him as a keeper and save one place for batsmen :D

if i was a captain or in PCB, i would choose worlds to 5 bowlers, and worlds top 6 batsmen who dont even know how to bowl, and each n everyone of them would be pro at fielding.

Shahid Afridi's daughters are so cute. I can't wait until they turn 16.
;) :devil::P

I wonder what she did to him after abu came back home.

you'll not able to see her face after few years ;) .. Don't you know Pukhtoon Bro's ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom