What's new

Future of Pakistan Cricket

get rid of Ijaz Butt = Agreed
Get rid of coach = strongly disagreed

he is doing his job quite well... we can seek assistance of Wasim Akram for bowling line if you wish.... but waqar is doing his job quite well and there is no need to change coach or captain. They have been doing very nice job so far

Frankly we need a batting coach. Our players can't bat at all specially under pressure.

Nehra may miss final with injured finger

Murali will play even with discomfort - Bayliss

I found Afridi very humble captain i mean look the way he always supported his team and trusted in their abilities. He promised his nation that he will take pakistan into semi final at least and he fulfilled his promised and still he was sorry to his nation with tears in his eyes that he cannot make it to final...

Look the character of that man who said congrat to indian team and their crowd and we all know that indian crowd was in complete silence whenever pakistan performed better and dominated the game. I dont blame crowds as they were there to support indians but i found it annoying when mohali ground official were playing songs like " Chak de india " and other national Anthem everytime whenever indian batsman hit for 4 or 6 or whenver their bowlers took wickets..i believe at least ground official should not be biased because in ground you have supporters and fans of boht teams.

BUT still Afridi has that chracter to appreciate indian for their better crickets and cheers the crowds..There are few humble captain out there who has dare to appreciate their opponents after defeat.

So keep supporting him we need such strong man..Lose and win is part of game but what matter is how you win the hearts of others :)

Frankly we need a batting coach. Our players can't bat at all specially under pressure.

For me problem is not with technique, its the handling of pressure

And we are improving. The kind of start India had it was 350+ target for us, but we came back. But lost that calmness while batting.

i second that, though afridi had a loose captaincy, he was too defensive, and had no idea how to attack when indians were losing the wickets, but he needs to be groomed, we dont have better options as captain then afridi

he was humble due to the defeat
otherwise his some of his on pitch antics have not been so professional. but yea he accepted the defeat like a man and didnt go out breaking car windows like Ian botham did when England lost the test match to Pakistan back in the 80s.

Pakistan team is a shadow of its former self. since Irman left it has been going down and hasnt hit the floor yet. then only one can expect it to bounce back
there are too many chiefs in the villiage here. lack of unity and resentment. see how they destroyed the cricket of Shoab and how they treated Younis Khan

he was humble due to the defeat
You become angry not humble when you get defeat . He was once asked that he will be happy to be on top of group A and now he will played against weak team in group B and he said there is no weak team in tournment and and even before this semi final match he said that india is fav team and he will try to play best cricket..

its your unique character otherwise there are peoples who make fuss even before match that they will do this and they will do that and no one can beat them blah blah and after match they shout on face of others that they are the winner. I feel Sri Lankan are also very much humble and mature..boht their fans and their teams

I think Misbah should be immediately retired from ODI cricket and stick with Test Cricket or go home.

Younis Khan should also consider retirement after his disappointing performance in the world cup or stick with Test Cricket only.

We need another good fast bowler in the squad to give accompany to Umar Gul

We need another good keeper for Pakistan whose main responsibility is keeping and who can take at least 95% of the catches coming to him. At the moment Kamran does not even take 70% of the catches and thats being very costly to us

So in my opinion our team should look like this

1) New Opener / or someone extremely talented
2) Hafeez
3) Shafiq
4) New Middle order Batsmen
5) Umar Akmal
6) New Middle Order batsmen
7) Razzaq
8) New Keeper
9) Afridi
10) Gul
11) Ajmal

Riaz somewhere...

+

solid replacements available in backup. At least one more middle order batsmen, fast bowler and opener always be available in Final 15

what say?

You Want Wicket Keeper ? here he is Zulfiqar, Zulfi from charsadda playing for KRL with Shoaib Akhter.

He was and he is the top wicket keeper at the moment in Pakistan.When 1st time the board selected Kamran Akmal as

Wicket keeper He was number 3 while this boy zulfi was number one in Pakistan in top ten ranking (domestic) and still he is.

But F*Cking Approach.

His Marraige Video, Umer Gul Was also there.

A reply from someone on Youtube.

@khandbest4ever yeah he deserve It he toped 8 time in wicketkeeping but they are not giving him any chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Common guys ... Pakistan made it into semifinal .. after lots of issues with teams and its management... great achievement....
Future is bright ... just treat each and every player equally .. with strict rules and regulation .. keep then under one roof for more and more time...

and get new members and CEO for PCB....

Back
Top Bottom