What's new

Future of Middle East in 15 years: Members' opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
self destruction, why don't you just hand pakistan over to a mullah?

Seriously I trust Pakistan army and ISI, they will handle everything, Taliban and mullahs also will be looked and can live in peace in Afghanistan Pakistans seventh province, this will benefit the poor pashtuns of Afghanistan also, Pakistan army will teach Taliban some manners And the war will be over! Pakistan is a great country.

Seriously I trust Pakistan army and ISI, they will handle everything, Taliban and mullahs also will be looked and can live in peace in Afghanistan Pakistans seventh province, this will benefit the poor pashtuns of Afghanistan also, Pakistan army will teach Taliban some manners And the war will be over! Pakistan is a great country.
This will do nothing but hurt Pakistan even more, mark my words, haven't we leant anything from our mistakes in the past? We should keep our territory safe, that is more thn enough for us.

This will do nothing but hurt Pakistan even more, mark my words, haven't we leant anything from our mistakes in the past? We should keep our territory safe, that is more thn enough for us.

The best way to keep it safe is to unite with Afghanistan, they are the same people share same religion, culture, ethnicity, language and are our brothers, we must take this opportunity and kick the India away from them, that will harm us.Indians are brainwashers. We lost Bangladesh bcuz of them and it was also miles apart but Afghanistan is same as us.

What if all those poor Pusthuns from Afghanistan all move in to Pakistan cities and take over Pakistan and turn it in to Taliban country??:azn:

The best way to keep it safe is to unite with Afghanistan, they are the same people share same religion, culture, ethnicity, language and are our brothers, we must take this opportunity and kick the India away from them, that will harm us.Indians are brainwashers. We lost Bangladesh bcuz of them and it was also miles apart but Afghanistan is same as us.
What are you talking about? Afghanis and Pakistani have nothing in common (the ideology, their strict culture, the backwards mindset etc). Anyways, you have a different opinion which i have no right to question, we live in a democracy after all (another major difference between us and afghans), i d love to handover afghanistan to india, my gift to them.

What if all those poor Pusthuns from Afghanistan all move in to Pakistan cities and take over Pakistan and turn it in to Taliban country??:azn:
Kinda like what Bangladeshis are doing in your country? :partay:

What are you talking about? Afghanis and Pakistani have nothing in common (the ideology, their strict culture, the backwards mindset etc). Anyways, you have a different opinion which i have no right to question, we live in a democracy after all (another major difference between us and afghans), i d love to handover afghanistan to india, my gift to them.

Kinda like what Bangladeshis are doing in your country? :partay:

They don't have ideology as of now, they have culture but it is strict?? They are backward minded?? These things can be changed by proper education and giving them the ideology the same which is ours! Their culture is also not strict, some people are strict, we also have those people in kpk and fata having Taliban ideology.

They don't have ideology as of now, they have culture but it is strict?? They are backward minded?? These things can be changed by proper education and giving them the ideology the same which is ours! Their culture is also not strict, some people are strict, we also have those people in kpk and fata having Taliban ideology.
Yes we do but why would you want more of them when you cant even handle the ones we have? I don't believe in muslim brotherhood crap, Pakistan should keep its people safe first and give us education first, we already have millions and millions of them which are burden on our weak economy.

Closer relations with Afghanistan based on mutual respect = big thumbs up
Union with afghanistan = big thumbs down

Reason
1) A large chunk if not most Afghans have very negative opinions of Pakistan. They have been led to believe that everything bad that has happened in their country is some secret plot of the "dal khor" Pakistanis. How can you possibly be in union with a country where many people harbour these kinds of feelings towards you.

2) Afghanistan economy has been destroyed by 30 something years of war. Our economy is already heavily burdened and will be very badly affected by their inclusion.

3) Afghanistan has massive ethno-linguistic and religious issues. Pakistan has enough on its plate already, it doesnt need any more domestic problems.

hm, interesting to see that from different countries' perspectives middle east is defined differently because as a chinese i never saw central asia as middle east. but i think in just five years afghanistan will revert back to what it should always be, sealed off from devious anglo-saxon influence by its most powerful neighbors in four directions: russia, china, pakistan and iran. i am not pretending that the four's strategic calculations are any less selfish than anglo-saxons, but for chinese, pakistanis and iranians, we make our designs with at least one thing on our mind that makes our design for the country vastly more benign than anglo-saxons and their indian running dogs: we live in its immediate proximity and must live with the consequences of our actions in afghanistan, which is why no matter how callous our calculations are, afghanitan is better off living with a structure imposed by its next-door neighbors rather than those fancied by neo-cons living ten thousand kilometers away in washington who desire nothing more than chaos in afghanistan.

Closer relations with Afghanistan based on mutual respect = big thumbs up
Union with afghanistan = big thumbs down

Reason
1) A large chunk if not most Afghans have very negative opinions of Pakistan. They have been led to believe that everything bad that has happened in their country is some secret plot of the "dal khor" Pakistanis. How can you possibly be in union with a country where many people harbour these kinds of feelings towards you.

2) Afghanistan economy has been destroyed by 30 something years of war. Our economy is already heavily burdened and will be very badly affected by their inclusion.

3) Afghanistan has massive ethno-linguistic and religious issues. Pakistan has enough on its plate already, it doesnt need any more domestic problems.

I have to agree with you on these points but can't they be fixed?? I believe there is small minority which think negative about us but if things are not controlled India will brainwash them furthermore.

as for middle east proper - between egypt and iran - i believe anglo-saxons will be compelled to exit the region because of fiscal restraint but can also afford to because anglo-saxons will drill their own land silly and become self-sufficient in energy.

this means in 15 years we will see many fine pee-pots made out of saudi royal heads who can no longer count on anglo-saxon violence to shield them from their enslaved subjects. also, without the support of the primary rootless race on earth, the two lesser ones, namely the turkics and the jews, will be put into their places by the real masters in the middle east, an awaken arabic people. of course, they have no place in middle east or the continent at all. maybe those jews and turkics who survive such a drastic shift in power will be put onto some boats and drift onto the oceans, like their name "rootless races" suggests.

I have to agree with you on these points but can't they be fixed?? I believe there is small minority which think negative about us but if things are not controlled India will brainwash them furthermore.

Maybe at some point in the future. I do understand the point of view that you are coming from and do share it to a certain extent but Pakistan must come first. This is something we Pakistanis need to get into our heads. Pakistan first. Sort out your own home first and then we can think about Islamic solidarity.

@iajj, the map is representing the region known as the "greater middle east" which includes countries that are not in Middle East proper, but share close historical, cultural and linguistic ties with the countries of the Middle East. This is why the S. Caucases and "stans" are included in that map.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not an analysis thread,we just want to read members' personal opinions about the future of Middle East countries in 15 years,possible political and geographical changes,new powers and existing powers,possible upcoming wars and in brief,a short general overview on Middle East.

I ask members just express their own opinions and not quoting,criticizing or bashing others'.If you don't agree with a comment,simply forget it,because they are not necessarily coming true!

map.gif

Pakistanis are Middle Easterners?

Well, well. I suppose this a start. Personally I believe Pakistan is a central Asian country, but our Persian friend recognizes Pakistan as a Middle Eastern country.

To my Pakistani brothers, welcome a new era, I believe our future is with Central Asia, Afghanistan, Middle East, and China.

So much for being with the Bhartis! lol!

Perhaps we Middle Easterners and Central Asians should strengthen SCO and ECO oeganizations.

That would be start.

And get rid of that dirty pest Zionist state (aka Israel).

In the next 15 years.

Possibly Pak-Afghan unification

Greater integration between the countries mentioned.

Greater strengthening of GCC-Pakistan relations.

SCO and ECO will probably be given greater importance.

I don't there will be EU, but I believe that the requirements for visas and doing business may go down.

Lets see.

+
Pakistanis are Middle Easterners?

Well, well. I suppose this a start. Personally I believe Pakistan is a central Asian country, but our Persian friend recognizes Pakistan as a Middle Eastern country.

To my Pakistani brothers, welcome a new era, I believe our future is with Central Asia, Afghanistan, Middle East, and China.

So much for being with the Bhartis! lol!

Perhaps we Middle Easterners and Central Asians should strengthen SCO and ECO oeganizations.

That would be start.

And get rid of that dirty pest Zionist state (aka Israel).
This is what I call severe identity crises, hope you recover soon, Israel is here to stay weather you like it or not, focus on Pakistan which is our biggest priority, not israel

As lajj already pointed out, geographically speaking the middle east is between Egypt and Iran. Pakistan is south Asian. Central Asia is only the former soviet -stan countries and sometimes Afghanistan as well.

Future of middle east is too unpredictable for me to predict, all I do know for sure is that in the next 15 years it will continue to be a clusterphuck sh1thole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom