What's new

Future of Middle East in 15 years: Members' opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting thread, the problem is not in the topic but in the posts.
pointless as possible! unfortunately most of them.

Immature posts as it is expected to be from the people of ME. So it is really difficult to forecast any glorious future for ME in cumming years, unless we learn how to live in peace with our neighbors.

Boon and Bane of Middle east is oil. until oil lasts rivalry will be there.

Indeed, Turkey and Pakistan has some special relationship but it is something beyond religion. I and many non-believer Turks like me also love and respect Pakistan and its people. But we are definetely not anti-India, what makes you say that?

1.Turkey helped pakistan against India in War.
2.Turkey don't have neautral view on Kashmir but in all out favour of Pakistan.

May I ask logic behind this special relationship ? why special ?

If Turkey is a secular not a muslim then why throughout the history Turkey remained a pro-Pakistan and Anti India?

Ummah sense getting strenghten more by the day instead of secularism and nationalism id. among turkish society

But eventhough as we Turks have private sympathy toward Pakistanis we have no any negative sennse toward Indians..We could also ssay there is some sympatyh toward Indians as well..

Ummah sense getting strenghten more by the day instead of secularism and nationalism id. among turkish society

But eventhough as we Turks have private sympathy toward Pakistanis we have any negative sennse toward Indians..We could also ssay there is some sympatyh toward Indians as well..

Sympathy with Indian for what ?

1.Turkey helped pakistan against India in War.
2.Turkey don't have neautral view on Kashmir but in all out favour of Pakistan.

May I ask logic behind this special relationship ? why special ?

My knowledge about Indian-Pakistani dispute is very limited. Perhaps some other Turkish member can give you a more accurate answer.

As for the reason behind our special relationship with Pakistan, this article might give you an idea(http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/12765-why-do-turks-like-pakistan.html).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom