What's new

Future of Middle East in 15 years: Members' opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, didnt know that. But the south asian version of halwa is different. Its eaten with this crispy bread and chickpeas

halwa-puri.jpg

Halva poori tastes just ok.

@Era_923,why the hell did you made this "future of middile east in 15 years:members opinion" thread in Iranian section?

Why not?could creating it in another section make it 'less troll zoned'?

It won't make a difference where I start thr thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish if we could have direct undersea pipeline from Iran without passing through Pakistan

Pakistanis are Middle Easterners?

Well, well. I suppose this a start. Personally I believe Pakistan is a central Asian country, but our Persian friend recognizes Pakistan as a Middle Eastern country.

To my Pakistani brothers, welcome a new era, I believe our future is with Central Asia, Afghanistan, Middle East, and China.

So much for being with the Bhartis! lol!

Perhaps we Middle Easterners and Central Asians should strengthen SCO and ECO oeganizations.

That would be start.

And get rid of that dirty pest Zionist state (aka Israel).

In the next 15 years.

Possibly Pak-Afghan unification

Greater integration between the countries mentioned.

Greater strengthening of GCC-Pakistan relations.

SCO and ECO will probably be given greater importance.

I don't there will be EU, but I believe that the requirements for visas and doing business may go down.

Lets see.

Pakistan is a South Asian country and majority of your population speak Indo-Aryan languages.

Armenia teaches these zionist donkeys a good lesson. I am jealous of Armenians who killed many of that donkey nation. I wish I had participated in the destruction of these Mongols also :lol:

Easy there, gypsy!

Reported :)

Hey Mongol, you are letting your obsessions show again. Lmao always wants to talk to me.

Nah, i just want mods to terminate your pathetic existence in this forum once again. Why would i do that if i want to talk to a gypsy?

Hopefuly insulting a nation by saying 'donkey' will be enough...

its seems the same things, is it made of durum wheat. We also have very famous halva of grated carrot and condensed milk called Gajar ka halwa.

Yes it is made of wheat flour, butter and rose water.

Nah, i just want mods to terminate your pathetic existence in this forum once again. Why would i do that if i want to talk to a gypsy?

Then feel free to just report me, no need to talk to me. Don't want to see that ugly avatar pic ;)

Then feel free to just report me, no need to talk to me. Don't want to see that ugly avatar pic ;)

You should learn to respect the values of other nations. Just because an individual made you angry from that nation shouldn't be a reason for you to insult whole of them.

No matter what you say, how you insult, you won't see me insulting Iran or Iranians over a gypsy like you :)

Yes it is made of wheat flour, butter and rose water.

Hey Mongol, you are letting your obsessions show again. Lmao always wants to talk to me.

Easy there, gypsy!

Reported :)

Apart from Indian-Pakistan rivalry, I see Iran and Turkey rivalry being live and kicking!

A question to both of you guys , Don't you think about Muslim Ummah ?

I mean making a Muslim block vs Chistrian Block of west. Is Muslim ummah a fascination for Pakistani only ?

No matter what you say, how you insult, you won't see me insulting Iran or Iranians over a gypsy like you :)

The nomad Mongol calling me gypsy. You h-hurt m-my f-feelings m-man.

darryl-cry.gif

Apart from Indian-Pakistan rivalry, I see Iran and Turkey rivalry being live and kicking!

I mean making a Muslim block vs Chistrian Block of west. Is Muslim ummah a fascination for Pakistani only ?

There is no Muslim Ummah. Everybody in ME hates each other for their ethnicity, religion, subset of religion and so on.

I'm not Muslim, nor does Turkey.

Why not?could creating it in another section make it 'less troll zoned'?

It won't make a difference where I start the thread.

Very interesting thread, the problem is not in the topic but in the posts.
pointless as possible! unfortunately most of them.

Immature posts as it is expected to be from the people of ME. So it is really difficult to forecast any glorious future for ME in cumming years, unless we learn how to live in peace with our neighbors.

If Turkey is a secular not a muslim then why throughout the history Turkey remained a pro-Pakistan and Anti India?

Indeed, Turkey and Pakistan have some special relationship but it is something beyond religion. I and many non-believer Turks like me also loves and respect Pakistan and its people. But we are definetely not anti-India, what makes you say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom