What's new

Future Aircrafts with Indian Air Force and Indian Navy

with your lack of knowledge you act as if you know everything but you know nothing!

did you see what country ranks number 1?

talk me once you get literacy rate above what 50%? lol

ok show me your toy. btw is this the toy Australia channeled to you through the UN? or was it part of USAID?

You dont seem to understand what is meet by a watered down variant. I mean we as in UKUSA community.

Mate, you don't seem to comprehend the concept yourself. :)

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II procurement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

F-35A and F-35B are the best versions of JSF but F-35A is not for export. And F-35B is only for UK, USA. You might be in UKUSA community but here you're wrong. :)

And Australia is Level 3 partner. [Just like ordinary countries like Turkey and Israel.] :)

Level 3 partners can only go for F-35C or F-35I [Israeli version] so don't talk about watered down. :) And I'd like to know when US offered watered down f-18 and f-16 to India?

In fact US offered F-16IN viper[Indian version] best version of f-16. :)

'India initially sent the RFI for a F-16C/D Block 52+ configuration aircraft for the ongoing Indian MRCA competition to supply the Indian Air Force with 126 Multi-Role Combat Aircraft. On 17 January 2008, Lockheed Martin offered a customized version of the F-16, the F-16IN Super Viper for the Indian MMRCA contract.[59] The F-16IN, which is similar to the F-16 Block 60, will be a 4.5 generation aircraft.
Lockheed Martin has described the F-16IN as “the most advanced and capable F-16 ever.” Based closely on the F-16E/F Block 60 as supplied to the UAE, the features on the F-16IN include Conformal Fuel Tanks (CFTs); AN/APG-80 active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar.'

OOPS! How is that working out for your fake ego? US offering their best plane to the third world country like India? :)

did you see what country ranks number 1?

talk me once you get literacy rate above what 50%? lol

ok show me your toy. btw is this the toy Australia channeled to you through the UN? or was it part of USAID?

Australia is a soverign country ... who is your head of state ?

you are living in a fools paradise. these are all export versions. you should also get out of the UK and go back india. even india has a air force now lol don't excite yourself too much.

With the Indian economy emerging .... they probably will.... But who is going to replace them ?

you are living in a fools paradise. these are all export versions. you should also get out of the UK and go back india. even india has a air force now lol don't excite yourself too much.

Who are you to tell me to go back to India?

I came to UK when I was 7 years old. I've grown up in UK. I've spent more time of my life in the UK than in India. I'm more British than you're Australian so don't give me that cr*p.

My queen is sitting on your money! And you're part of BRITISH commonwealth! Yeah you can call me pommy but that doesn't change your history and ancestors. [Who were known to be social outcasts and anti-social elements] :)

Who are you to tell me to go back to India?

I came to UK when I was 7 years old. I've grown up in UK. I've spent more time of my life in the UK than in India. I'm more British than you're Australian so don't give me that cr*p.

My queen is sitting on your money! And you're part of BRITISH commonwealth! Yeah you can call me pommy but that doesn't change your history and ancestors. [Who were known to be social outcasts and anti-social elements] :)

your still black lol

Back
Top Bottom