What's new

Future Aircrafts with Indian Air Force and Indian Navy

what are you having a wet dream? lol when did we offer you JSF?

I can clearly see that you dont have much knowledge about the things around you.But your answers are full of confidence even though they are wrong.it was americas wet dream that we were gonna pick F-35 even if it was late for the competition lol

your kidding right? whats india entire defence budget? $18 billion? how much of that just goes to feed soldiers?

Try $36 BN (1.8% of GSP)
List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just shows how well informed you are.
JSF is developed by Australia. and Australia isn't independent.

The JSF ISN'T developed BY Australia but Australia is a partner like Turkey and Norway. Most of the work is done by US and the "partner" system is just to spread the enormous R&D costs of the project.

Try $36 BN (1.8% of GSP)

The JSF ISN'T developed BY Australia but Australia is a partner like Turkey and Norway. Most of the work is done by US and the "partner" system is just to spread the enormous R&D costs of the project.

Wikipedia isn't a source! didn't you education system teach you this?
here's wikipedia source to show the education standing in your country.
Education Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try $36 BN (1.8% of GSP)

Wikipedia isn't a source! didn't you education system teach you this?
here's wikipedia source to show the education standing in your country.
Education Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+ an Australian but you say "we" when commenting on the US?? And yor name is "British Commonwealth" which, as I remember, the US broke from in spectacular fashion centuries ago!!

United States Code: Title 10,3062. Policy; composition; organized peace establishment | LII / Legal Information Institute

(a) It is the intent of Congress to provide an Army that is capable, in conjunction with the other armed forces, of—
(1) preserving the peace and security, and providing for the defense, of the United States, the Commonwealths and possessions, and any areas occupied by the United States;

what are you having a wet dream? lol when did we offer you JSF?

looool Come on mate, you're Australian for crying out loud. What do you mean 'we'? looool :disagree:

ANd here you go Lockheed May Offer India Stealth F-35s to Rejoin Sales Race - Businessweek
..:: India Strategic ::.. Indian Navy: US offers F 35 to India as India-US Defence Cooperation grows

Plus Indian defence budget is $41 billion USD :)

You dont seem to understand what is meet by a watered down variant. I mean we as in UKUSA community.

show me your balance sheet not a press release. i'm even surprised failed states are even capable of even hosting websites.

Don't know about the balance sheet. You can ask GoI (they might tell you to f**k off though) but we can show you some of the toys we have.

What say?

Back
Top Bottom