What's new

Future Aircrafts with Indian Air Force and Indian Navy

your still black lol

Nope. In my ethnicity I tick 'Brown - British Asian/British Indian.' So technically you're wrong.

And btw you're just another Australian thinking he is white. Milk and Paper is white. You're light brown/pale my friend. :) Brown is the thing to be.

Did your sister or daughter run away with non-pale/brown guy? Why are you so pissed off mate? Why the frustration?

you think i'm dumb? LOL why are you using the internet? its developed by the US. whats the literacy rate in your country? go fight your 3rd world india, even they beat you lol

Do you even know what's 3rd world? You big fat troll!

Third world is the group countries that didn't join either US or USSR in cold war era. First world being US and its' allie, Second world - USSR and its allies and third world- Non alligned countries. The non-aligned countries and since Pakistan was with US they're FIRST world country. Technically you're wrong again!

Do you even know what's 3rd world? You big fat troll!

Third world is the group countries that didn't join either US or USSR in cold war era. First world being US and its' allie, Second world - USSR and its allies and third world- Non alligned countries. The non-aligned countries and since Pakistan was with US they're FIRST world country. Technically you're wrong again!

I know this, dont teach me my own history. lol since when was pakistan our ally? First World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you think i'm dumb? LOL why are you using the internet? its developed by the US. whats the literacy rate in your country? go fight your 3rd world india, even they beat you lol

Even with our low literacy rate ...... we have more educated people than all Aussies and Kangaroos combined

picszoo15-P5214176-d5f38b.JPG

Epic Kangaroo face palm

You really think you can compare your whole country to a speck of dirt here? its like comparing shoe to a airbus A380 as modes of transport LOL

There is a reason why you've posted 21 posts and without 0 thanks. :)

And yeah as far as literacy rate more than 50% is concerned Both India and Pakistan have literacy rate more than 50%.

India-75%
Pakistan-65% and both countries are expected tor reach 90% in next decade or 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys

he is an troll probably with some false flag

people why are we replying to this troll.
He still leave in 1980's & considers himself slave of the US of A.
What ever argument we do we wont be able to change his point of view.

Dont feed the troll & allow him to hijack the thread.

Back
Top Bottom