What's new

Fuss on alcohol clouds Istanbul music festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
shocked-look-on-a-monkeys-face.jpg

You don't know fun?

Defqon.1 Festival 2010 - Official After Movie - YouTube

huge % of the events i went to in Turkiye was sponsored by Efes Pilsen....what a silly debate, who cares who brings in the money...as long as they arent terrorists or rapists
Also the best beer you can find in Turkey
efes%2Bpilsen.jpg

Screw the German Beck's
Also there's that Rakı table, most amazing part of Turkish culture :)
rak%C4%B1+sofras%C4%B1.JPG

Wow all CHP supporters are against headscarf ban, am i living in another country? You are just barking and respect to your rights not for other people. I just wanted to show your hypocrisy to other Muslims here. You remember that you are Muslims but only writing in Pakistan forum not in Turkey.
Also i didn't said that i'm agree that ban. Don't try to use my words again it looks so cheap.

Sorry but unlike şakirts, CHP supporters doesn't have any obligations to embrace every single policy of their party. I said i'm against headscarf ban. You don't know me, so you're the one who is barking by accusing me with something that i'm not.

If you start your sentence with "you're living in a %99 Muslim country", it is normal for people to misunderstand you. If you're against this ban, then there is no problem.

And about writing in a Pakistan forum... I didn't understand what you're trying to say.

I am not a constant drinker except that I am... :P But seriously, if you can drink it like a human being, it sure is fun.
Make sure you do it that way and not like a weakling. Alcoholics are losers.

But seriosly... This thread is a nightmare for Zakii and Irfan. This is the Turkish Defence forum and we are talking about alcohol and PARTEY!! :D Hope they won't kick our backsides for this :(

I had this one today, most common Beer brand available in India.

KINGFISHER_STRONG_PREMIUM_BEER.jpg

Muharrem Balcı, take a look to the face, no comment
muharrem-balci.jpg

Looks better than this "thing" (Anladin sen onu)

chp-onder_sav.jpg

---------------------------------------

I don't know what this newspaper stands for politically, but I know for sure that they don't describe the case fully.

The organisation of this "festival" takes place in a district called EYUB. Some people with religion knowledge and history would know who EYUB was, its a sahaba whom guested our prophet Muhammad Mustafa (peace be upon him) in his own house, and also fighted against byzantine during the firs siege of Constantinopel (Istanbul). To do it right there instead of anywhere else is provocative. But somehow the newspaper does not mentions it?

I don't care if they did it in someplace near Taksim, beylerbey, or somewhere else you name it. But just there i can not accept and I will not. These things just make it worse for them self when the time comes and people with Islamic belief rule the country for sure. Enjoy your last years with your provocative actions.

Karma is a b...ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom