What's new

Funny Indian Man Job Interview via Skype for Tech support

Pakistani and Bangladeshi talking about India being inferior when most of your chachas hide behind Indian flag in foreign countries...:lol:

Funny isn't it, Indian origin folks themselves are striving to disown their 'old identity'** while some chachas you know hide behind their flags. Maybe they want to sell curry?

** For instance, Don't call us Indians, we're Americans: Bobby Jindal

next time you see an Indian peer dumber than you, think about it... may be the 'quality' Indian guy has already climbed up.. :)

You know better about the store and the 'quality' Indian guy.. I wouldn't immerse myself in your store politics, just there to buy some curry that's all. :)

Last edited:
Funny isn't it, Indian origin folks themselves are striving to disown their 'old identity'** while some chachas you know hide behind their flags. Maybe they want to sell curry?

** For instance, Don't call us Indians, we're Americans: Bobby Jindal

I wouldn't know if they did, I don't work in your stores.. just buy some curry that's all. :)
well, surely one day the store you work in will hire a few Indians... its inevitable... :)

well, surely one day the store you work in will hire a few Indians... its inevitable... :)

If my company hired Indians, it would probably really turn into a store.:lol:
Would be an ideal time to think up a career move. xD

If the place I worked in hired Indians, it would really turn into a store.:lol: Would be an ideal time to think up a career move. xD
Indians also work in restaurants... .. dont be so arrogant .. may be yours is a bit fancier... but one day :)

Indians also work in restaurants... .. dont be so arrogant .. may be yours is a bit fancier... but one day :)

I'm impressed - you do know quite a bit about stores and find restaurants 'fancy'. :p
Maybe invite me over and treat me to a free dinner at your workplace when I visit UK? :)

Funny to see Pakistanis, who have ZERO (or negative) value in international labor market, making fun of Indians, who are top preference for any employer worldwide....Forumers here live in a different world it seems

Pakistani and Bangladeshi talking about India being inferior when most of your chachas hide behind Indian flag in foreign countries...:lol:

They like you this much you low life

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I'm impressed - you do know quite a bit about stores and find restaurants 'fancy'.
Maybe invite me over and treat me to a free dinner at your workplace when I visit UK? :)
well we are talking about your 'peers' and am just following your lead.. the hell I know what you do... taxi driver?
Senior partner in a law firm?.... highly unlikely but let me just throw it otherwise people will call me racist :)

Calm down people, its just a person who wants to earn a living. nothing wrong in it. Pakistanis obsession with hating India is both comical and deplorable.

well we are talking about your 'peers' and am just following your lead.. the hell I know what you do... taxi driver?
Senior partner in a law firm?.... highly unlikely but let me just throw it otherwise people will call me racist :)

We aren't discussing your store anymore? :(
Don't feel like you'd have to divulge much about your private life, your posts give your 'caliber' away.

When an Indian doesn't sound like they could be an Indian IT guy/technician, they'd certainly know a great deal about curry or their newly adopted town's best landmarks. As I said, when I visit, show me around London or make me great food whatever you're good at. :enjoy:

Btw @hinduguy you guys at that end of the socioeconomic ladder have so much time and such flexible hours. But do clean the dishes before that 'quality Indian' guy who 'moved up' gets mad! :p

Anyways, have to go sleep. I envy your store/cab/fancy-something-else freedom. :D

Back
Top Bottom