What's new

Funding of TTP, LEJ, BLA, BRA and all the other terrorist organization

pakistanitarzan

Reaction score
are u advertising PTI or IK ???

as its a 49 min interview and not a portion of the clip !!!!

Hey guys, I am a fan of Imran Khan and I am surprised to hear this from him. He himself acknowledged the fact that TTP and all the other terrorist organization's are being funded by enemies of Pakistan to destabilize Pakistan. He did not mention India specificly but atleast he confirms it that he knows they are being funded by an international force.

Watch at 28:25
Hai Koi Jawab(Imran Khan Exclusive Interview) - 2nd March 2013(02 03 2013) Full on CNBC Pakistan - YouTube

Naya Naya Mullah Bana hai pyaaz to khayega hi !!!

Khair the point no .1 is he knows that if he has to get support of the establishment he has to abuse India ...lolzzz all these so called Tabliqui Jamats are the offsprins of your Pak Faujs love for so called Strategikk depth & strategikk asstes
no 2. if he knows that all of them are funded by so called emenies of pakistan why does he not name them or give proof ...is that Chor ki Daree me Tinka or is it that ...khair jane do :cheers:

tarzan, even MMS 'acknowledged' the fact that pakistan is behind many terror attacks in India. lol.
The right word is 'accused'.

Guru Sahab he never said India but the point here is that no major politican as accepted this fact before that TTP are being funded majorly by some country and he is the one first to say this on media!

watch at 28:25

You do not ''accept'' a claim you yourself make, even if you would like to call it a ''fact'' cleverly :)

they have always blaimed the foreign powers.

just like we do.

external hand+internal support both are needed.

taali ek haath se nahi bajti.

(no offence to anyone,just writing the facts).

In very simple way possible US, India, Europe (NATO), Afghanistan & Israel are all funding rented terrorists in Pakistan.

I just hate it when the video of Chuck Yegar came out & Pak media was & is still quiet on all this. Had this been opposite then the bashing my Indian Media & Indian Govt. would never had ended.

India is Pakistan's worse enemy, corrupt & incompetent politicians are their slaves & the corrupt media speaks for them & reads their script.

Only Gen. Musharraf had the guts to look in the eye & talk, when he was in power India always use to **** out their dippers & now... GOD help us.

In very simple way possible US, India, Europe (NATO), Afghanistan & Israel are all funding rented terrorists in Pakistan.

I just hate it when the video of Chuck Yegar came out & Pak media was & is still quiet on all this. Had this been opposite then the bashing my Indian Media & Indian Govt. would never had ended.

India is Pakistan's worse enemy, corrupt & incompetent politicians are their slaves & the corrupt media speaks for them & reads their script.

Only Gen. Musharraf had the guts to look in the eye & talk, when he was in power India always use to **** out their dippers & now... GOD help us.

Add Annunakis , Martians , Grey Ones , Reptilians , Bollywood and other things in that list as well . I bet you forgot about those ones .

Back
Top Bottom