What's new

Fund Raising Status for Diamer Basha And Mohmand Dam

Look out 4 Billion approaching 3.9 Billion

View attachment 501307
Done
42528630_725355601139355_6382096238195507200_n.png

Is the fund in $ or Rupees? If in Rupees, then it is idiotic idea. Rupee is not stable. Also just like another member pointed, emotional people should not sell their gold and then deposit money, this would be the most stupid mistake to make. If you are so emotional then bank should just facilitate gold payments.

I thought after so many donations from oversess there will bump but i dont see it...
So target of 30 billion will be difficult to reach

Sir Karachi donated over 1 billion rupees few weeks back,+NAB recovered few billions +car auction and austerity drive and other funds have also not been added,we should wait,government is feeling very confident about this campaign we should wait and see what happens.

Don't worry about short term bumps...we need to measure it over months. Keep the generosity drive up in your hearts and put your zakat for the dam funds next year. We will get there IA.

I noticed state bank site has a brand new form and a awesome selection choice I can send
USD not even Rupees
View attachment 500230
What could possibly discourage many wanna-be donors is the poorly designed site of MCB; that too made on mastercard.com.au domain.! Also State Bank's site is displays "not secure" in address bar. Even this forum uses HTTPS, State bank should use HTTPS too.

Any ways, thanks for motivating ppl. Here's little contribution from me:

Dam3.jpg

Dam4.jpg

Sir Karachi donated over 1 billion rupees few weeks back,+NAB recovered few billions +car auction and austerity drive and other funds have also not been added,we should wait,government is feeling very confident about this campaign we should wait and see what happens.
1 Billion by whom & when?
Daily donation Total and individual list is also available.
We only score once almost 1 billion that too with whole Army Donations and few other Departments and huge donation from some individuals.

1 Billion by whom & when?
Daily donation Total and individual list is also available.
We only score once almost 1 billion that too with whole Army Donations and few other Departments and huge donation from some individuals.

This project will take 10 years in best case scenario, keep the funds coming. This is decade long campaign and not even for 1 year.

What could possibly discourage many wanna-be donors is the poorly designed site of MCB; that too made on mastercard.com.au domain.! Also State Bank's site is displays "not secure" in address bar. Even this forum uses HTTPS, State bank should use HTTPS too.

Any ways, thanks for motivating ppl. Here's little contribution from me:

View attachment 501481

View attachment 501482

Great spirit , that is all it takes a small step for single Pakistani , and Giant Leap for awakening of a nation

These fools are showing absolute mercy to powerful criminals like Nawaz Sharif and expect heavenly rewards to shower from the sky!

Lock Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and the rest of their cronies in a room with one door and one window. Lock their families in some place in a slum.

You will have all your funds within a week.

An individual Pakistan 100-1000 dolalr donation does not involve politicians it is between you and your country

Politicians --------------------------------------------Citizens
500 people--------------------------------------------200,000,000 People
1000 Rich business man----------------------------- As listed about 200 million people

You can't forget your own duty / requirement as citizen just because 100-150 politicians an 800 business tycoons have corrupt background

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom