What's new

Fund Raising Status for Diamer Basha And Mohmand Dam

This project will take 10 years in best case scenario, keep the funds coming. This is decade long campaign and not even for 1 year.
It could take 6~7 years depending upon fund availability and workforce.
I am surprised that no one mentioned time line for most important thing that is Main Distribution Line to connect Dam with National Grid and time line for second line.

We need donation for 15~20 years minimum because we need 4~5 Mega Dams. Each year dam capacity is reduced due to silt. and our water need is increasing population+agriculture.

It could take 6~7 years depending upon fund availability and workforce.
I am surprised that no one mentioned time line for most important thing that is Main Distribution Line to connect Dam with National Grid and time line for second line.

We need donation for 15~20 years minimum because we need 4~5 Mega Dams. Each year dam capacity is reduced due to silt. and our water need is increasing population+agriculture.

Feasibility studies of the project, including the transmissions lines have been done years back. As of now, Govt is still waiting for atleast $2.5 billion dollars to start the project and than during that time you will see the timelines. Infact timelines is directly linked with the funding so you really cannot give the deadlines. Project may get slow if the funding gets slow and at the same way it can get faster if the funds keep rolling. Dam itself will cost you around $5-6 billions while transmission lines and power generation complexes around the dam further $4-5 billions.

Feasibility studies of the project, including the transmissions lines have been done years back. As of now, Govt is still waiting for atleast $2.5 billion dollars to start the project and than during that time you will see the timelines. Infact timelines is directly linked with the funding so you really cannot give the deadlines. Project may get slow if the funding gets slow and at the same way it can get faster if the funds keep rolling. Dam itself will cost you around $5-6 billions while transmission lines and power generation complexes around the dam further $4-5 billions.
No one deny the funds parts. Even i mention it in my previous post but i doubt the transmission line cost because
1> its too long
2>you need to construct it in one of the most difficult terrain
3> it Should be capable enough to stand harsh weather
4> and minimum 2 lines for continues power supply & max i don't know

For every excuse Pakistani make if they invested 100 dollar we would get a Dam :)

Math for Dam : (1 Time donation of 100 bucks in 365 days)
US Currency: 100 Dollar x 200,000,000 Million Population = 20,000,000,000 (20 Billion Dollar)

Pakistani Currency: 9,000 Rupee x 200,000,000 Million Population

List of Excuses:

a) Pakistani 200,000,000 Million population has many kids so we can't collect 100 dollar and
Dam will not be built [Reality: But we see children donating their pocket money ]

b) The DAM cannot be made becasue it will Kill Gharib away if they paid 100 dollar tax in 1 year [Reality:But we see lower-mid class Pakistani donating 50,000 rupees instead of 9,000 rupee ]

c) The DAM cannot be made as the amount is too much lets have debate for 20 years
[Reality:Just need 9,000 rupee per Pakistani or 100 dollar per Pakistani ]

d) We don't have expertise to make Dam and Labour force
[Reality:We have world largest rock (rocky mountains) supply , Cement factories and steel factories in country look at the mountain range across baluchistan SOLID ROCK]

e) Because 500 to 5000 Pakistanis are corruption list so 200,000,000 Million Pakistanis should also not pay taxes
[Reality:Just need 9,000 rupee per Pakistani or 100 dollar per Pakistani in 365 days]

f) We don't have money as working class
[Reality:But we can buy 3 Lakh (5,000USD) Qurbani animal , we can buy 4-5Lakh Car and High speed internet 3,000 rupee per month and Pay 6,000 to Tanker Mafia]

:pakistan:8-) Small donation for Pakistan normally I donate every 2 weeks but this week I had felt good about stuff so decided to do a weekly donation next week will get paid again and Inshallah will donate again next week

I don't want any interest back , I don't need any investment cash back ..... it is a Gift for Pakistan

When this Dam will save water and electricity and make money I want 100% to go to State of Pakistan

I just want the benefits from good deed when people will drink water from it from Allah all mighty, god willing

PAKISTANLOVE.png

OVERSEA PAKISTANI RESPONSE
Nadeem : 1000 Dollar
Zahid : 100 Dollar
Qiyum : ??? Dollar
Rashid : 5000 Dollar
Zameer : 5000 Dollar
Satar : 1000 Dollar
Satar : 500 Dollar
Ibrahim: 100 Dollar
Daniyal: 100 Dollar
Mohammad: 1000 Dollar

Pounds from UK firms (QAZI INVESTMENTS)

Very easy to invite your friends to dinner or gathering and ask for 100 dollar

DAM fund from South African Pakistani people

TV CHANNELS who are running Anti Pakistan Material need to be Penalized by Supreme Court

Last edited:
Total cost of Diamer Bhasha is US$18 billion. Including lang acquisition which is already done.

Australian YouTubers spreading awareness about the water crisis in Pakistan and the dam fund.Please share this video !!!

Top Donating stats
topdonators.png

October4th_2018.png

Donation coming from Russia
  • 1,000 Dollar from person 1
  • 500 Dollar from person 2
  • 500 Dollar from person 3
  • 500 Dollar from person 4
  • 500 Dollar from person 5

2000 Dollar from Canada

100 Million Rupees from Pakistan Airforce
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
79109898_88621759.JPG

Islamabad: Chief Justice of Pakistan, Justice Mian Saqib Nisar visited Air Headquarters, Islamabad and held a meeting with Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force (PAF), said a news release issued by the Directorate of PAF.

Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan acknowledged the landmark initiative by Supreme Court of Pakistan for construction of dams in Pakistan and handed over a cheque of over Rs. 100 million on behalf of all ranks of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) as a donation to the fund.

While speaking at the occasion, the Air Chief reiterated the resolve that alongside defending the aerial frontiers of Pakistan, PAF would also continue to contribute towards nation building.

The Chief Justice thanked the Air Chief for the kind gesture and also lauded the sound professionalism of PAF personnel.

Later the Chief Justice delivered a lecture to PAF personnel.

Last edited:
Top Donating stats
View attachment 503277

View attachment 503278

Donation coming from Russia
  • 1,000 Dollar from person 1
  • 500 Dollar from person 2
  • 500 Dollar from person 3
  • 500 Dollar from person 4
  • 500 Dollar from person 5

2000 Dollar from Canada

100 Million Rupees from Pakistan Airforce
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
79109898_88621759.JPG

Islamabad: Chief Justice of Pakistan, Justice Mian Saqib Nisar visited Air Headquarters, Islamabad and held a meeting with Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force (PAF), said a news release issued by the Directorate of PAF.

Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan acknowledged the landmark initiative by Supreme Court of Pakistan for construction of dams in Pakistan and handed over a cheque of over Rs. 100 million on behalf of all ranks of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) as a donation to the fund.

While speaking at the occasion, the Air Chief reiterated the resolve that alongside defending the aerial frontiers of Pakistan, PAF would also continue to contribute towards nation building.

The Chief Justice thanked the Air Chief for the kind gesture and also lauded the sound professionalism of PAF personnel.

Later the Chief Justice delivered a lecture to PAF personnel.

Chief justice has ordered Malik riaz to pay 1 trillion rupees / 8 Billion $, is this news true ?

Chief justice has ordered Malik riaz to pay 1 trillion rupees / 8 Billion $, is this news true ?

I think the best answer is individual Pakistani's own purchasing power 1000 Rupee from Pakistanis would be enough (9,000 rupee per head is really what is needed)

1000 USD from overseas Pakistanis also helps

9,000 per Pakistani is needed which is less then a Sofa :big_boss:

70% of homes in Pakistan have sofa may be 80% ? right and we need same level of commitment from local Pakistanis

Sofa_Set.png

9,000 x 200,000,000 = 1,800,000,000,000,000 Rupees
= 14.4 Billion Dollar , supplement that with funds from Ovesea Pakistanis and Dam is complete

Last edited:
1 Good deed done for the week, my whole week may have been for the worldly things but this one act is ... for Pakistan

To show solidarity with the Pakistan Air-force's donation here is mine

October_5thdonation.png

images

Small or large it all makes a difference provided whole nations believes into it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom