What's new

Fund Raising Status for Diamer Basha And Mohmand Dam

Money given but with strict condition , DAM must be made Imran Khan

1 Lakh Donation from Pakistani

Patriotic Pakistani , donates 20% of Salary every 2 weeks

Little Girl from Rawalpindi donates from Pocket Money :pakistan:

200 from Australia pocket money from little kid

Last edited:
Little kid from Kuwait , Pakistani Origin donates 1 year of his pocket money for dam

Little Girl from Australia , donates 300 dollar for Pakistani Water Dam fund

Another little girl states she will donate for Pakistani Dam Fund quite Certain

100 Riyal from Saudi Arabia pocket money for child

This young Man owes every thing to Pakistan , he will Donate monthly
Already donated 1,000 USD , will donate 1,000USD every 3 months :pakistan:

Disabled / Challenged folks , donate as group according to their capacity for Love of Pakistan

Last edited:

Teacher Union will Donate 2 days salary for Dam fund

1,000 Dollar from Overseas Pakistani

Little Girl donates 1500 Rupee for DAM fund

Pakistani working to send 50,000 Riyal from Doctor Association in Saudia

Last edited:
Apart from donations, Pakistani govt should charge people for water and sewerage. I've seen people wasting water by cleaning their porches, spraying on streets, washing cars, and over running their overhead tanks.

Even in US we pay for water and sewerage.

Future DJ girl donates All her money

$2000 Dollar from this Pakistani

$1000 Dollar from this Pakistani working a average job

2 Lakh 72 Thousand Dollar from This Patriotic Pakistani

Kids donate 10 rupee / 20 rupee recess money:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Little girl's countless rupee pocket money note , it's the focus that counts not the amount

Last edited:
The focus should be on foreign currency rather than domestic. Domestic currency for this dam is pretty useless and kind of irresponsible too in my view.

Our people are very emotional especially the poor and the middle class. You don’t want people that are barely making ends meet to start contributing towards the dam by selling their jewelry and taking money set aside for their children. I would not want that.

You need only and only foreign currency and very minimal domestic if that. Start reaching out to the Pakistanis that are part of organizations in different countries. Doctors, engineers, taxi drivers, cops, restaurant workers and so on.

If you have 300 drivers in a limo company and they get together each gives 100 dollars that’s $30,000 from that organization. They do that twice a year that’s $60,000. It’s a very uphill battle man. Good luck.

Every one is owed 9,000 Rupees - 10,000 Rupess or 1 Single 100 Dollar bill :coffee:

All the folks donating on call of Prime Minister Imran Khan , 1,000-5,000 USD
is our simple gift for Pakistan

I am super impressed by the Little Children donating pocket money and $100 bills as many folks stated they can't pay because they are children

People in Pakistan: 200,000,000 Million
People Overseas :##2,000,000 Million

The most impressive thing about the Campaign so far is the Local Enthusiasm by Pakistani people and also overseas Pakistani who are matching that effort

We only have started the Journey :coffee: I am Super Impressed by the Kids 10/10

Here come the Pakistani Lawyer Association Folks

1,000 Omani Riyal

Pocket Money from Kashmiri Pakistani Girl

Money from Saudia 3,700 Riyals

Gullu Butt also talking about Dam fund

Painter Donates all her paintings to benefit the DAM fund :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::big_boss:

Last edited:
Pakistani : Donates 1 Lakh 50 Thousand
Brother : Donates additional 50 Thousand

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

5,000 Riyal from Saudia working class man

Afghan Migrant (mute can't speak) donates 5,000 Rupees for Dam fund

5 Lakh Rupee from CM Punjab (Care taker)

26,000 USD collected for DAM from USA

Last edited:
Man makes a suggestion to donate 10 Rupees
-100 rupees every time you charge up your cell phone card

3 Friends listen to Imran Khan Speech and agree to donate 1,000 Dollar each total 3,000 Dollars:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistani Man , sends full 2,000 USD to Pakistan on Imran Khan's Speech reaction
Promisses to send 1,000 USD from his salary regularly :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Bicycle can wait !!! Need to make DAM first

Overseas Pakistani ready to Donate? Question by Anchor

Last edited:
Now this has become national cause. Everybody is contributing, and getting PACE now. Big task but we can do it.
Good going .

I don't think we can achieve it with just donations. GoP must impose minimum 1% levy on sales of general products and services and 5-10% on luxury products and servies which must be deposited directly to this account.

Apart from donations, Pakistani govt should charge people for water and sewerage. I've seen people wasting water by cleaning their porches, spraying on streets, washing cars, and over running their overhead tanks.

Even in US we pay for water and sewerage.
You do know water is not free here?
Although Govt. should charge based on Unit(Quantity) so that people can reduce water usage.
Secondly it will help in reducing usage but will not solve the issue(Gruond table water is going down).

Most appropriate step will be to charged people/Water Company/Industries/homes using ground water based on Unit and use those funds to improve ground level(Rain water & Car Wash(excluding chemicals) etc should go directly to the ground instead of Sewage Line)

I don't think we can achieve it with just donations. GoP must impose minimum 1% levy on sales of general products and services and 5-10% on luxury products and servies which must be deposited directly to this account.
How much more indirect tax you want on poor? Although i support Tax on Luxury & imported products.
How about Corruption Nawaz is not the only one. you have Govt. employees or ex-employees whose assets are beyond their salaries & funny thing is those assets are in Pakistan not abroad recovery will be easy and quick.

One of highest paid singer is not even registered in Tax System.

How much more indirect tax you want on poor?

Until people start paying direct taxes and stop voting to criminals and corrupts, and understand that corruption is actually robing their pockets, and freebies and subsidies actually go from their own pockets, and understand that the loans which government takes has to be paid by them not politicians.

Back
Top Bottom