What's new

Fund Raising Status for Diamer Basha And Mohmand Dam

You do realize that the 200 million also includes babies, small children, and people unable to work, right?

Lol.
Also nearly half our population is confined to their homes wasting away their talent watching Indian soap dramas because our regressive society discourages women from going out and seeking employment.

There is not a single developed country in the world that does not have equal participation of women. If we have to get there we need our women to work.

You do realize that the 200 million also includes babies, small children, and people unable to work, right?

Lol.

Hence, monthly donation is the way to go. Which is what I'm doing.

Lol.

Good , question , however you know people also have wealth accumulated in amount of 40-50 Lakh to Multiple Crore

• Homes are valued 50 Lakh to 2-3 Crore
  • Lot of people driving 8,000 USD Honda Civic
  • Every home now a days have a "Computer" costs 20,000 Rupee
  • Every home has 10 cell phones
Beautiful home in Pakistan ....double story & Mashallah
iu

And I say Mashallah to below image
iu

Tripple story home and a JEEP
Looking at 3.5 Crore value

Wah Ji Wah !!!
iu

Honda.jpg

70,000 Dollar BMW bhi hai
bmw-dewan.jpg

100 Crore Spent on Shadi :bunny::omghaha:
Most-Expensive-Wedding-Of-Pakistan-More-Then-100-Crore-Spent-In-6Days.png

People have money ..... folks people have money

And that is the Challenge ......
We need a National Movement so 80-100% people pay $100

At least 100 Dollar donation (Two 5,000 rupee notes) :big_boss: This gets you dam

Last edited:
Impose 1% dam tax on EVERYTHING.... you will have enough funds for three dams in five years time.

Somebody who is buying a Rs 40,000 tv will have to pay Rs 40,400. I'm sure those 400 ruppees won't hurt him that much but it will go a long way in collecting money for dam.

Someone buying a Rs 1500,000 car, will not feel a huge pinch if he has to pay Rs 15,000 more.
Tax on non essentials/luxury items that won't impact the poor or lower middle class would be a great step for dam fundraising purposes. Anyone who can comfortably buy expensive luxury things can also pay 1% tax on it without much difficulty.

Well 7 more days before I contribute again :pop:

We are sitting at 327 Crore Rupee ~ 3 Arab or 3.2 Billion Rupees

Donation_BankSep14th.png

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: Lady gives up 50% Pension

74d88d8b36908ac7c7984dbaaf51eb89.jpg

She said !!! Tanker Mafia is collecting 6000 Rupee per Tanker and all we need to make dam is 9000-12000 rupee per Person to make dam

CAN GOVERNMENT ASK WHO IS COLLECTING TANKER MAFIA CASH???

JAZBA ~~~~JUNOOON

Last edited:
Pakistan has little children so they can pay dam easily because their hearts are bigger then adults
hqdefault.jpg

3rd grader has better view of how DAM helps PAkistan

Good , question , however you know people also have wealth accumulated in amount of 40-50 Lakh to Multiple Crore

• Homes are valued 50 Lakh to 2-3 Crore
  • Lot of people driving 8,000 USD Honda Civic
  • Every home now a days have a "Computer" costs 20,000 Rupee
  • Every home has 10 cell phones
Beautiful home in Pakistan ....double story & Mashallah
iu

And I say Mashallah to below image
iu

Tripple story home and a JEEP
Looking at 3.5 Crore value

Wah Ji Wah !!!
iu

Honda.jpg

70,000 Dollar BMW bhi hai
bmw-dewan.jpg

100 Crore Spent on Shadi :bunny::omghaha:
Most-Expensive-Wedding-Of-Pakistan-More-Then-100-Crore-Spent-In-6Days.png

People have money ..... folks people have money

And that is the Challenge ......
We need a National Movement so 80-100% people pay $100

At least 100 Dollar donation (Two 5,000 rupee notes) :big_boss: This gets you dam

These people should be taxed not asked for donation

Is this figure correct?
Chief Justice mentioned that # in that TV interview. Could be the initial amount required to kick start the project!!

This 2 Week Good deed done ~~ For Pakistan
Inshallah next handshake 2 weeks from now

images

View attachment 497249

Direct Pay Site (State Bank of Pakistan) accepts Credit card
http://www.sbp.org.pk/index.asp

Verified ~ pay reaches donor list after 4-5 days (international donars their name appears on international donor list with country/name) No need to worry about long numbers just credit card

Alternative is old fashioned visit to Bank branch

View attachment 497250

Problem with online method is that State Bank says you will be redirected to MCB's site, but you are actually redirected to MasterCard.com with MCB limited to a logo on mastercard's domain!

Chief Justice mentioned that # in that TV interview. Could be the initial amount required to kick start the project!!

Problem with online method is that State Bank says you will be redirected to MCB's site, but you are actually redirected to MasterCard.com with MCB limited to a logo on mastercard's domain!
That’s ok. As long as this method works. Have you donated via this site yet?

Crowdfunding a dam is next to impossible. This whole exercise is to unite the country and get everyone to rally behind the nascent IK government. A good move in my opinion.

I paid by card. I got a sms reply from my bank saying about the funds transferred to "PRIME MINISTER AND CHI". Further, after donation, a donation id is also issued. I hope my donation reached to a right destination.

Naive question.

I'm suddenly seeing so many dam threads, it's floating top of recall with regard to Pakistani current affairs.

Let me get this straight. There isn't money to build a dam?

I'm forgetting the name of the UK Pakistani who said medals did not matter as long as Pakistan was the kingmaker.

I want to tag him but can't.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom