What's new

FSA using ISRAEL-Made Arms

Conspirator

New Recruit

Reaction score

FSA's dance party

994783_495806447158147_864079918_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look who else uses ISRAELI made arms....

Israel selling military wares to Mideast countries, Britain says - Diplomacy & Defense - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

The report, which deals with British government permits for arms and security equipment exports, says that in addition to Pakistan, Israel has exported such equipment to Egypt, Algeria, the United Arab Emirates and Morocco

Btw, I don't have flash on my IPad so I didn't see this so called 'proof' of the FSA using Israeli made arms even if claiming it to be true it still maybe misleading information

Balloons are accurate. ErDOGan Puppet, Saudi Puppet, Both Puppets of Israel.

Saudi and Arab Salafis were installed by West, And Turkey and the Turkish Pan Turk People Lost Their Islam a long time ago with Ataturk to Destroyed the Ottoman Khilafat.

Turkey Hosts American Patriot Missiles
Turkey Gave Israeli "Kufar" Jets a airbase to Attack Iraq, Iran.

@BDforever - Hes Not Palestine Supporter on Tuesdays (Shu du Bri hiosh Prati Bar) Hope I said it right :lol:

Balloons are accurate. ErDOGan Puppet, Saudi Puppet, Both Puppets of Israel.

Saudi and Arab Salafis were installed by West, And Turkey and the Turkish Pan Turk People Lost Their Islam a long time ago with Ataturk to Destroyed the Ottoman Khilafat.

Turkey Hosts American Patriot Missiles
Turkey Gave Israeli "Kufar" Jets a airbase to Attack Iraq, Iran.

@BDforever - Hes Not Palestine Supporter on Tuesdays (Shu du Bri hiosh Prati Bar) Hope I said it right :lol:
Well let me inlighten you mullah,we did not allowe Iraq TO BE ATTACKED FROM TURKISH TERRITORY.
Iran on the other hand,i would be happy if they attacked Iran to get rid of your kind(MULLAHS only) but unfortunately Patroits are for defence only.
Yes we lost islam,we drink beer and kiss in public.
And we can be married for a couple of hours,oh no sorry thats only possible in your''muslim''country.

Well let me inlighten you mullah,we did not allowe Iraq TO BE ATTACKED FROM TURKISH TERRITORY.
Iran on the other hand,i would be happy if they attacked Iran to get rid of your kind(MULLAHS only) but unfortunately Patroits are for defence only.
Yes we lost islam,we drink beer and kiss in public.
And we can be married for a couple of hours,oh no sorry thats only possible in your''muslim''country.

so you are not actually muslim ? :undecided:

anyway Turkey should try to , i mean should attack Iran
connie_1.gif

That was your assertion intended in the question, now you tell me since when have I became an israeli supporter, genius.

.___________. Low IQ

Some people my Hazzies :3

so you are not actually muslim ? :undecided:

anyway Turkey should try to , i mean should attack Iran
connie_1.gif

No, he's a liberal dude. Iran is a Zoroastrian republic :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom