What's new

FSA using ISRAEL-Made Arms

They forgot what we did to EVERY ROMAN Emperor, We used Roman Emperors as slaves and ladders to Climb on to our horses, and then take their bodies inside Rome to hang them in daylight.

Turks are hated by arabs, russians, christians, syrians, greeks, armenians, kurds, persians, armenians. EVERYBODY in the region knows you Turks are traitors by nature and you enemy of Rustam e Iran like you are enemy of mine. Turkekher :lol: like that turk that claimed to be a descendant of genghis khan and then got himself killed in china.

What i dont get,they hate us all and yet we are here and stronger then ever.
Does it hurt ?
A bit?
Or just a little bit?

Last edited by a moderator:
What i dont get,they hate us all and yet we are here and stronger then ever.
Does it hurt ?
A bit?
Or just a little bit?

Yesterdays Ottomans is a reflection of today's Saudi Arabia / UAE.

You took the original Khilafat from Arabia, then destroyed it and claimed it for yourself only to destroy it 400 years later.

Ataturks turkey is a puppet and you are not strong, your solders commit suicides like americans, and you have invaded afghanistan with Americans crusaders.

You killed many people, Kurds, Russians, Persians, Armenians, Greeks, Arabs, Syrians when you got some power, Killing both both sunni shia. You and your fake Ottoman Sultans, Salem the Grim as Europe Called you, You were a source of Crusader Orchestrated Shia Sunni fitna before Saudi Arabia was even Born. You area as strong as Saudi arabia. You are part of nato because you fear Russia.

Yesterdays Ottomans is a reflection of today's Saudi Arabia / UAE.

You took the original Khilafat from Arabia, then destroyed it and claimed it for yourself only to destroy it 400 years later.

Ataturks turkey is a puppet and you are not strong, your solders commit suicides like americans, and you have invaded afghanistan with Americans crusaders.

You killed many people, Kurds, Russians, Persians, Armenians, Greeks, Arabs, Syrians when you got some power, Killing both both sunni shia. You and your fake Ottoman Sultans, Salem the Grim as Europe Called you, You were a source of Crusader Orchastrated Shia Sunni fitna before Saudi Arabia was even Born. You area as strong as Saudi arabia. You are part of nato because you fear Russia.
And the winner is;Rustam from the Red Bull gang.
Oops whiner instead of winner.

Israel and America is also hated whats your point? You are hated for your actions.

There is a Prophesy,
"There will be an army from Khorasan Region (Former Persian Empire Region consisting from Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan. This Army can not be stopped until it has Reached Jerusalem"

The Other Army will also Liberate Constantinople from the grips of Dajjal (NATO). I am not talking about the One that brought you Turks into Power in that region. Not the Sultan Mehmet Han (Meaning Mohamman Khan) The Pan Turks Dont Even Call Mohammad by the original pronunciation, they Say and Write "Mehmet".

Arabs, Russians,Armenians, Persians, Kurds, Greeks, Syrians, and Everybody in the REGION hates you.

You BEG o be Part of EU (a fail economical collapses) BUT Europeans Dont WANT you.

Israel KILLED TURKISH CIVILIANS in 2010 and you did Nothing. Israel Apologised 3 Years Later, Last Month and they uses your country as a floor mat.

Yet you offer to Host Israeli F-21 Kfir Fighter Jet.
The Ones They Named Kufar to Mock Dead Muslims from the strikes.

1268243.jpg

Does it hurt?

Israel and America is also hated whats your point? You are hated to your actions.

There is a Prophesy,
"There will be an army from Khorasan Region (Former Persian Empire Region consisting from Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan. This Army can not be stopped until it has Reached Jerusalem"

The Other Army will also Liberate Constantinople from the grips of Dajjal (NATO). I am not talking about the One that brought you Turks into Power in that region. Not the Sultan Mehmet Han (Meaning Mohamman Khan) The Pan Turks Dont Even Call Mohammad by the original pronunciation, they Say and Write "Mehmet".

Arabs, Russians,Armenians, Persians, Kurds, Greeks, Syrians, and Everybody in the REGION hates you.

You BEG o be Part of EU (a fail economical collapses) BUT Europeans Dont WANT you.

Israel KILLED TURKISH CIVILIANS in 2010 and you did Nothing. Israel Apologised 3 Years Later, Last Month and they uses your country as a floor mat.

Does it hurt?

that Dajjal is a person (one eyed) who will come riding on donkey :coffee:

that Dajjal is a person (one eyed) who will come riding on donkey :coffee:

Its Religion Symbolism

One Eyed is The One Sees with External Vision. Not Internal, Heart. That Flying Donkey with its Ears Stretched Wide and can take you across the world in a short time is already here, Its called the Jet Fighter.

Islamic Eschatology. Search it on Youtube, From Sunni and Sufi Sheks, Good explanations too. :)

Israel and America is also hated whats your point? You are hated for your actions.

There is a Prophesy,

Yet you offer to Host Israeli F-21 Kfir Fighter Jet.
The Ones They Named Kufar to Mock Dead Muslims from the strikes.

1268243.jpg

Does it hurt?

:rofl:How can something coming from you hurt?
You should take a rest and get over it,a tip;
Dont post the same twice,it shows how much you got hurt just take Red Bull and try to relax.

Its Religion Symbolism

One Eyed is The One Sees with External Vision. Not Internal, Heart. That Flying Donkey with its Ears Stretched Wide and can take you across the world in a short time is already here, Its called the Jet Fighter.

Islamic Eschatology. Search it on Youtube, From Sunni and Sufi Sheks, Good explanations too. :)

and what is the explanation that he will claim himself god and will ask us to believe it, if we do, he will put us in heaven bag (which is actually hell) and if we would not, then he will cut our head with axe and put us in hell bag (which is actually heaven) ?

** btw he will come after the war

:rofl:How can something coming from you hurt?
You should take a rest and get over it,a tip;
Dont post the same twice,it shows how much you got hurt just take Red Bull and try to relax.

Go Protest In Turkey and the Capital CONSTANTINOPLE because he Prohibitted "Muslim" turks to drink in the streets after 10Pm at night and that he wants to Bulldoze a Tree and a park.

Israel KILLED TURKISH CIVILIANS in the flotilla heading to Gaza in 2010, and you could do nothing.

Instead you offer to Host Israeli F-21 Kfir Fighter Jet.

1268243.jpg

If anything you should be hurt and ashamed because your country is used as the floor mat for everybody, and when they no longer need your service they will dump you and let history or the Greeks, Persians, Kurds, Russians and Arabs have a take at TURKEY. And then again, Red Bull .. Now I understand, Did ErDOGan Stop your Red Bull Supply aswell? thats why you already are living in Europe. :yahoo:

and what is the explanation that he will claim himself god and will ask us to believe it, if we do, he will put us in heaven bag (which is actually hell) and if we would not, then he will cut our head with axe and put us in hell bag (which is actually heaven) ?

** btw he will come after the war

"His Fire will be Cool Water and His Water will be a Pool of Fire, Who so ever falls in his Pool of Fire will have his sins reduced, and who so ever falls into his pool of water will be destroyed"

= Deception is his Trade.

A Man named Khider(as) will challenge him in Mecca, he will say "I am god" Khider (as) will say "No, you are an imposter" So Dajjal will Cut him in half and then Rejoin him and say "see I am god, I killed you and brought you back to life" and Khider(as) will say "Now I am Certain you are a LIAR, you used Gods Power to Do this" then Dajjal will try to kill him again but fail and Dajjal will head towards Damascus Where he will meet Imam Al Mehdi(as) and Essa(as) inside the mosque and he will be chased to Dash al Lut where he will be Killed. According to the Hadiet of Tamim Al Dari we can see the Dajjal(Anti Christ) is Deception and in Human form he will come from The Island of Britain, He will be a Jew and After Israel Build their 3rd Temple he will Claim to be Essa(as) and then Later he will Claim to be God. Yes, He will come after the Malhema(WW3 Part 1 or 2). Many remaining Westerners / Crusaders, Zionist and non Zionist Jews, Christians and even Many Muslims will follow him, but he will be an Imposter.

Islamic Eschatology search it, the sufi sunni shek explains it clearly.

We can defend ourselves, if you talk about ally, we have China , Russia and India on our side :D:tup:

Who's gonna attack you anyway?
What about the Ummah you keep preaching us about? :lol:
KSA loves you so much and will come and rescue you don't worry my boy.

Go Protest In Turkey and the Capital CONSTANTINOPLE because he Prohibitted "Muslim" turks to drink in the streets after 10Pm at night and that he wants to Bulldoze a Tree and a park.

Israel KILLED TURKISH CIVILIANS in the flotilla heading to Gaza in 2010, and you could do nothing.

Instead you offer to Host Israeli F-21 Kfir Fighter Jet.

1268243.jpg

If anything you should be hurt and ashamed because your country is used as the floor mat for everybody, and when they no longer need your service they will dump you and let history or the Greeks, Persians, Kurds, Russians and Arabs have a take at TURKEY. And then again, Red Bull .. Now I understand, Did ErDOGan Stop your Red Bull Supply aswell? thats why you already are living in Europe. :yahoo:
Wow three times in a row the same post HAHAHAHAHAHAH:rofl::rofl:
Dont worry man i dont mind if you want to post the same again np.

Back
Top Bottom