What's new

FSA using ISRAEL-Made Arms

So many intelligent people here!
Why should we attack Iran if Israel and the US can do it uber genius?

well Turkey has some responsibility in that region :whistle:

and after all Turkey consider Iran as threat too and Iranian are shias, is not it holy to war against Shia in that region ? :ashamed:

So many intelligent people here!
Why should we attack Iran if Israel and the US can do it uber genius?

Turkey should reclaim Iran once more :police:

and after all Turkey consider Iran as threat too and Iranian are shias, is not it holy to war against Shia in that region ? :ashamed:
Thread? :omghaha:

so you are not actually muslim ? :undecided:

anyway Turkey should try to , i mean should attack Iran
connie_1.gif

Arab r Turk go lo brishi yesh jhogo inssan na, dada. kharab,

Sheytan dollar ne ye dhoka baji r dushmani khore,

Er Baba, saudi r israeli american british crusader zionist r chakor, baad inssan.

^ don't laugh, you can understand what I say? I knew a woman from your countries tourism industry "perjetak". i can not read your script but I can say few words :D

Er Baba, saudi r israeli american british crusader zionist r chakor, baad inssan.

^ don't laugh, you can understand what I say? I am still learning. I knew a woman from your countries tourism industry "perjetak". :D

ahahha nice one .. i got it in bangla :D:tup:

Have you ever heard of Turks looking at it in a sunni shia way?
Are you playing or dont you just get it?
We dont care if you are sunni,shia, etc.
Do not be our enemy for no reason then you wont have any problems with us(incase you dont get it,it was meant on country level).
We never start a fight,but we will finish you if you try.
And who started this sunni shia devide?
I had never heard of it before,untill Hezbollah came into the picture.

Have you ever heard of Turks looking at it in a sunni shia way?
Are you playing or dont you just get it?
We dont care if youare sunni,shia, etc.
Do not be our enemy for no reason then you wont have any problems with us(incase you dont get it,it was meant on country level).
We never start a fight,but we will finish you if you try.
And who started this sunni shia devide?
I had never heard of it before,untill Hezbollah came into the picture.

In Bangladesh , we do not have shia-sunni problem, we laugh at your region when we see on the name of Shia-Sunni how countries fight with each other and within their countries :D

and btw you will finish Bangladesh ? :blink:

Turkey should reclaim Iran once more :police:

They forgot what we did to EVERY ROMAN Emperor, We used Roman Emperors as slaves and ladders to Climb on to our horses, and then take their bodies inside Rome to hang them in daylight.

Turks are hated by arabs, russians, christians, syrians, greeks, armenians, kurds, persians, ajeri turks. EVERYBODY in the region knows you Turks are traitors by nature and you enemy of Rustam e Iran like you are enemy of mine. Turkekher :lol: like that turk that claimed to be a descendant of genghis khan and then got himself killed in china.

Last edited by a moderator:

^ don't laugh, you can understand what I say? I knew a woman from your countries tourism industry "perjetak". i can not read your script but I can say few words :D
We shall see who your baba is gonna be.

In Bangladesh , we do not have shia-sunni problem, we laugh at your region when we see on the name of Shia-Sunni how countries fight with each other and within their countries :D

and btw you will finish Bangladesh ? :blink:
Im srry you are to intelligent for me lets just give it a rest.

Back
Top Bottom