What's new

From missiles to drones, DRDO projects keep missing deadlines

Hence the reference to that great bird which ones used to grace his plant. The similarities doesn't end in the name but the life cycle two species is very interesting. One is extinct, the other is pretty much on its way. Nature is cruel sometime.

Polly-0.jpg

Hence the reference to that great bird which ones used to grace his plant. The similarities doesn't end in the name but the life cycle two species is very interesting. One is extinct, the other is pretty much on its way. Nature is cruel sometime.

View attachment 324225
thanks mr. bird expert.
@Windjammer
do something better with your life then posting every anti-indian news or article you can find.

Bitter truth regarding missing deadlines.
Good thing is we keep going at it while recognizing our limitations. That is nothing to be ashamed of.

The similarities doesn't end in the name but the life cycle two species is very interesting. One is extinct, the other is pretty much on its way. Nature is cruel sometime.
I will disagree. That is a flight- less bird, while DRDO- products fly-sometimes as fast as Mach 24.

Anyway it's better to compare dodo's with this Organization, which apparently never took flight. It has been added to IUCN red list, I hear.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_and_Upper_Atmosphere_Research_Commission

What a pathetic thread that only highlights insecurites of certain small-minded and petty induviduals.

Prior to the 90s, India had almost ZERO industrial base and its best minds were fleeing to distant lands. It has been an increidbly tortuious path from there to the point where India is emerging as a research and industrial powerhouse in its own right. At every stage India has faced technical hindernces, paucity of resources and/or sanctions.

A nation does not become developed overnight, a whole eco-system of design, testing, certification, production etc entities needs to be created FROM SCRATCH.

It's all too easy to sit back and smirk at the efforts of others when one has next to nothing to be proud of themselves, it is only when one tries and encounters their own difficulties that they can appreciate the enormitity of the challenge and can respect others. This is why I see Iranians, Americans, French and even Chinese commending India for its efforts in certain feilds.

If it was easy, everyone would do it.....

What a pathetic thread that only highlights insecurites of certain small-minded and petty induviduals.
Yup only one Indian can ideally describe another, BTW, his name is Rajat Pandit.
Surprised that he writes for an otherwise well known Indian daily while you .....

Yup only one Indian can ideally describe another, BTW, his name is Rajat Pandit.
I have no qualms with what he has written; they are largely factually based, it is the comments on this thread that my remarks were in reference to.

Surprised that he writes for an otherwise well known Indian daily while you .....
Yup, TOI-let

I have no qualms with what he has written; they are largely factually based, it is the comments on this thread that my remarks were in reference to.

Seems an acute indigestion problem and inferiority complex amongst some Indians since it's easy escape for them to target the messenger hence they get as good as they give.

Seems an acute indigestion problem and inferiority complex amongst some Indians since it's easy escape for them to target the messenger hence they get as good as they give.
Yes, it is the Indians with the inferiority complex, what an astute observation......

it is the Indians who keep starting such threads, it is the Indians who keep belittling the hard work of othe nations and it is the Indians who are being needlessly antagonistic on this thread.

Yes, it is the Indians with the inferiority complex, what an astute observation......

it is the Indians who keep starting such threads, it is the Indians who keep belittling the hard work of othe nations and it is the Indians who are being needlessly antagonistic on this thread.
Article written by an Indian and published in an Indian paper.....do share if you come across as much as a POV by the poster besides, i must have missed any thing posted by an Indian praising Pakistan.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom