What's new

From missiles to drones, DRDO projects keep missing deadlines

Oops.. @Windjammer

Wait, Wait.. Come again.. What do you mean by all work was done by PAC and PAF?? Like fixing wheels, mounting Radars, Reloading cannons etc?
The poster was asking you to prove what exactly was the part played by Pakistan in designing, Developing and testing.. Would you care to elaborate??
Look at your ugly plastic body tejas We have successfully yedted our State of The and your not even yet completed... Sum that project up and then quote again...

From a 15 year old BS article?
I am still latest fron your old tejas...

Far more Indigenous than products from another country which files just 15 patents at USPTO

Whatever at least we don't have to go to some BR zoo to start chest thumping unlike the monkeys from a neighbouring country.

Lol, you got owned, last time you posted this. Now go cry to your beloved biased Mods to save your rear.

Owned my foot, if you were chocolate, you would eat yourself. :lol:
And if you think MODS are biased then why don't you shoo off to your slumdog street, in fact I think MODS like your rear thus they often dress it in a pink saree.

This sums it all

DRDO, of course, has to contend with technology denial regimes, frequent midterm revision in qualitative requirements by the armed forces, problems in absorbing high-end technologies by the production agencies (defence PSUs) as well as continuing scarcity of scientific manpower and funds. "China spends around 20% of its defence outlay on R&D. But DRDO gets only 5-7% of the defence budget," said a scientist.

India is not an advanced country.

This sums it all

DRDO, of course, has to contend with technology denial regimes, frequent midterm revision in qualitative requirements by the armed forces, problems in absorbing high-end technologies by the production agencies (defence PSUs) as well as continuing scarcity of scientific manpower and funds. "China spends around 20% of its defence outlay on R&D. But DRDO gets only 5-7% of the defence budget," said a scientist.

Who allocates these paltry funds ranging from 5 to 7 percent?
GOI.
Blame your government instead.

Whatever at least we don't have to go to some BR zoo to start chest thumping unlike the monkeys from a neighbouring country.

And if you think MODS are biased then why don't you shoo off to your slumdog street, in fact I think MODS like your rear thus they often dress it in a pink saree.

So let's be equally pragmatic, you being an asshole adds what to this thread? There is no value add!

And if you think MODS are biased then why don't you shoo off to your slumdog street,

Yeah right, we did saw what happened that day.

BTW Brain-jammed , by slumdogs street do you mean the streets of Pakistan's urban areas where 45% of population lives in slums ??

:omghaha:

So let's be equally pragmatic, you being an asshole adds what to this thread?
Well you obviously being a dick head, didn't notice that i merely posted an article from an Indian source without even a POV.
And your equally well esteemed country fellows decided to drag in Pakistan.....how would you explain that.

Well you obviously being a dick head, didn't notice that i merely posted an article from an Indian source without even a POV.
And your equally well esteemed country fellows decided to drag in Pakistan.....how would you explain that.

Shows the level of maturity, of the supposed so called "elite member' status you fail to uphold. Sarees and slum dog wtf are you a 2 yr kid? Grow up

Yeah right, we did saw what happened that day.

BTW Brain-jammed , by slumdogs street do you mean the streets of Pakistan's urban areas where 45% of population lives in slums ??

:omghaha:
Ideally describes your mental status , whatever the situation may be in Pakistan, only you people have the privilege to be associated with the term.

start chest thumping

Chest thumping is one thing, masturbating on other's failures is another. I still remember that gslv launch failure thread where you were repeatedly posting pics of destroyed launch vehicle. Here is another display of 'Elite' behavior.

_20160808_160858.jpg

Ideally describes your mental status , whatever the situation may be in Pakistan, only you people have the privilege to be associated with the term.

Yeah, and there are several more entertaining racial slurs for Pakistanis. Don't get me started on this.

Shows the level of maturity, of the supposed so called "elite member' status you fail to uphold. Sarees and slum dog wtf are a 2 yr kid? Grow up

Yea, know you people too well...... run with rabbits and hunt with hounds. :cheers:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom