What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters
Wishing for a nuclear war is beyond stupidity and if we have stooped that low as to not give a damn about the repercussions of a nuclear strike then we very well deserve to be third world countries. Wars complicate matters even further instead why not focus on our respective countries. The people of both the countries need to grow up first and learn to accept that the other exists and has every right to. Mature and sensible nations do that, instead of aiming to annihilate those they despise or have issues with, thats exactly why they capitalise on the likes of us who are too busy feeding our egos.
I agree with you on your every words, but many of your country men would disagree with you they want take revenge(1971). And kashmir has become center of conflict, no side want to bow down a inch. And every other Pakistani member on PDF threaten India and Indian to nuke them down.

I agree with you on your every words, but many of your country men would disagree with you they want take revenge(1971). And kashmir has become center of conflict, no side want to bow down a inch. And every other Pakistani member on PDF threaten India and Indian to nuke them down.

Come on, you are setting PDF as the standard?? Even lots of Indians say such things doesn't necessarily mean they are taking into consideration the aftereffects of a war, let alone a nuclear one. The point is those who disagree won't be the ones dying and i don't want to blow the war trumpets for the sake of those who won't be paying the price when the ordinary men and women would be annihilated. Secondly, like i said, mature and sensible nations don't act this way but thats why i excluded both these countries from the list of mature nations because they would happily let others capitalise on their losses rather than work for the welfare of their people. Kashmir is a major conflict i agree with that, but that in no way means major conflicts that were deemed too complicated to be resolved weren't pursued just for that precise reason.

Come on, you are setting PDF as the standard?? Even lots of Indians say such things doesn't necessarily mean t
Come on, you are setting PDF as the standard?? Even lots of Indians say such things doesn't necessarily mean they are taking into consideration the aftereffects of a war, let alone a nuclear one. The point is those who disagree won't be the ones dying and i don't want to blow the war trumpets for the sake of those who won't be paying the price when the ordinary men and women would be annihilated. Secondly, like i said, mature and sensible nations don't act this way but thats why i excluded both these countries from the list of mature nations because they would happily let others capitalise on their losses rather than work for the welfare of their people. Kashmir is a major conflict i agree with that, but that in no way means major conflicts that were deemed too complicated to be resolved weren't pursued just for that precise reason.
I liked your views. :-)

no war.....baki pyar ho ya na ho...doesnt matter.

p.s. Somebody's back....mujhe lagta hai janata ka dukh unse nahi dekha gaya...:)...logo ke senti post fazul nahi hue. :)

Are kurama bhai :lol: i have seen many such threads.
And they end up creating a mini war on pdf.
But that isn't my intention.
If it end up in mini war that means PDF member are not mature enough to understand the gravity of nuke war and want to destroy each other.:hitwall::hitwall:

Are kurama bhai
You can call me Basant. that's my name.:enjoy:

OP - Unfortunately you are not Kartina not even a girl, So no chance of Love, bring whatever you have

.............█۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
........▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
.....I███████████████████].
.........◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Back
Top Bottom