What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters
Till day India and Pakistan have fought 4 wars namely war of 1948,1965,1971 and 1999.
I have seen many Pakistani friends on PDF have hostile attitude towards India.Though there are some liberals also.Most Indians have liberal attitude and few are hostile towards Pakistan.

So, in this thread I would like to ask a very simple question to people of both country.

i think we don't need to forgo our prime interests and without compromising on them we should for the wider interest of the region work together for our mutual interests

for example we should stop producing arms and weaponsing the region, considering both countries are rich with god given resources, it should be utilised to end hunger and both countries should cooperate in this area

both countries should hold dialogue should be more open and if not cordial relations should think about dialogue first and foremost then fighting either verbal or physical

the attitudes of the mindset of both the countries should change

distrust between the two countries should also be eliminated, india spends a huge amount electrifying its fence at indo pak border, where as its so many people are hungry and poor, similarly pakistan can't spend so much money fighting war at siachen when its own people are poor and illeterate

india should except Pakistan existence with its heart and both countries should move on now, future depends on it

we should also work together to end corruption, nepotism, strengthen our security and bilateral trades, exchange our expertise on science, technology

it shouldn't be like if pakistan uses indian product, indians think like hey we are superior beings to pakistanis, and if india uses some pakistani product then vice versa

crux is changing the mind set of people and create peace without compromising one's values, interests and if not friendship then certainly not enemity and if rivals then be in the positive manner

I am ready for foreplay who is the girl ?

dc9.jpg

war is the only option...kyunki laton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante

You should have said what do you mean 'YOU PEOPLE'

I feel ashamed when guys like that open their mouth.

If they are so keen for war, let them be at the front line.

But Pakistan why cant you just love us :/

You naivete is at times endearing as well as frustrating.

But I ould rather have more indians like you than some of the crazies running around.

oh gaaaaad ... this thread still running...
why is it always Indians who start such threads... so embarrassing.. :ashamed:

We have a streak for msochism, that is why.

Look at the politicians we elect, the movie stars we adore. We do have a predilection for enduring pain.

No war, No Love
Apne Apne kam se matlab rakho or dusri countries ko benefit mat lene dono
that's it!!!

not again :disagree:
This is the gazillionth thread on the topic!! Short of an end-of-the-world thread, this one unfortunately gets the most eyeballs.

Summary of sample answers from those threads:

India needs to hand over Kashmir to Pakistan first.
Our 'Kashmiri brothers' are suffering untold atrocities. So India needs to get the hell out.
Muslims of Kashmir must be handed over to the Muslims of Pakistan along with Kashmir.
India is stealing all our waters.
Siachen is ours because Kashmir is ours. The Indian Army must vacate.
We should destroy India with our nuclear weapons so that no Yindoos would be left to fight our brave army. We can then take over Kashmir and our Muslim brothers will then be able to join us forever.
We should force India to fight a two front war with us and our dear brother China.
Our Nasr missiles alone can destroy the Indian Army. We can then walk into Kashmir and join our Kashmiri brothers and make Kashmir a State of Pakistan.
Etc, etc.....

Oh yeah!!

oh gaaaaad ... this thread still running...
why is it always Indians who start such threads... so embarrassing.. :ashamed:
Indian start such threads because they believe more in peace than in war.They believe in life more than in death.They believe in love and friendship more than in haterate and jealously.
This is one of the major reason why Great Indian ancient civilization has flourished till date.
I can see you are too much embarrassed, that you removed your flags.
I am sorry mate if I have disappointed you. :(

war is dirty....so i say no to war until or unless we don't have any choice...
innocent people & soldiers die for political reasons & games which is not good for anybody..
only retards,greedy people, Internet & keyboard warriors opt for war...
war is not like counter strike,COD etc....
play these games if anybody feels like they need some action its good for everyone:enjoy:...

Back
Top Bottom