What's new

French soldier stabbed by bearded bloke in Paris

Sry man but i'm fresh out of simpathy for fools that can't help themselves.
100-200 rioters keep Stockolm hostage for 5 days now? Dafudge? What's their riot police doing?

Jandarmii bat cu cruzime protestatarii - Reprimarea protestelor anti Basescu - YouTube

Images from my country,rioters beaten to a pulp by riot police.Yeah,yeah I know...human rights,but guess what? Nobody was throwing rocks,burning the next day in Bucharest after that night.As the saying goes "you can't make an omlette without cracking a few eggs".

Speady recovery to the soldier!

Hope that the London attack doesn't establish a trend.

Not true,many will rise up and let their anger be known......on Facebook and Twitter.

:lol: Good one

Support more salfees in Syria and Libya..a lesson for British and French.

Forget about Syria and Libya man. They let Salafis into their own countries and now can't even handle them.

Because Sikhism and Hinduism unlike Islam and Christianity are a regional religion. :rolleyes:

Indeed they are. But at least we can claim they are our religions. Indian religions.

Isn't North Africa a mostly Arab region?

It is , mostly Arabs and muslims. Some black muslims also in Somalia, Eritrea and Sudan.

Bearded bloke found.

Bikram-Gen-b.jpg

@somebozo

Terrorism is a business model and an effective power projection tool for those who can afford to play with it.

Reminds me of Umbrella Corporation...you create monsters let them loose and hope it would not bite you back sooner or later but it does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of Umbrella Corporation...you create monsters let them loose and hope it would not bite you back sooner or later but it does.

We have a saying in Chinese. The Dragon King controls water, yet he cannot stop his own Temple from being flooded.

The point is that even the things you control can come back to destroy you.

Religion are supposed to be for the whole humanity. If it is for a particular region then it is most probably a failed theology.

But, if that is the case All world religions except Christianity have failed. It is the only religion with some significant presence in all continents of the world.

A religion's success or failure can't be judged by the regions it covers.

Btw," religion is not meant to be for all humanity" - Where do you get this from ?

We have a saying in Chinese. The Dragon King controls water, yet he cannot stop his own Temple from being flooded.

The point is that even the things you control can come back to destroy you.

That is just the start those western regimes in cooperation with arabs funded, recruited and trained to spread chaos in rest of the world the amusement begins they are returning back to find a new home ground.

Back
Top Bottom