What's new

French soldier stabbed by bearded bloke in Paris

The so called great region where one third of the bhooka nanga of this world reside. :)

Don't worry. We will banish poverty in the next 1-2 decades like it happened in East Asia over the last 2-3 decades.

India was, remains and will be the cradle of civilization. No place has given birth to so many great religions that have not been violent and killed, raped and forcibly converted people unlike some from some random deserts.

Who are you? A convert who assumes that he was part of the invaders?

A muslim who believes that we should have acted the way our opponents propagate us to be.

Then why do you kill your own apostates?

May be we have learned from Indian Hindus to attack the new Islamic converts. ;)

Anyways like any bigot you are contradicting yourself. At one hand thousands and millions are leaving Islam and then it is muslims who kill the apostates. Don't know why we didn't kill those supposed "million" apostates now.

Many people think of Islam has something that is fit only for some nomadic desert people.

Yeah bigots like you do believe that.

That includes Ataturk Kamal Pasha, who is the favorite of many Pakistanis.

“Islam, this theology of an immoral Arab, is a dead thing.” Possibly it might have suited tribes of nomads in the desert. It was no good for a modern progressive State.

And Attaturk is dead. And his country is coming back to their roots. ie Islam :lol:

Islam is mainly present in the contiguous region that unfortunately happened to fall to the barbaric hordes. That region is now the most problematic region in the world.

The same region where India muslims have flocked in thousands to earn themselves a living and to raise their lifestyle. May be their own glorious region was to poor to fill their belly.

This video should help open some eyes.

So youtube videos are your final resort now? I can assure you. I can flood you with dozens of video saying the contrary. Try something better.

In Africa Alone, every hour 667 Muslims convert to Christianity

Still all the Muslim majority countries are Muslim majority even now and for a long long time to come.

Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity.
Every year, 6,000,000 Muslims convert to Christianity.

As I said. I can also throw such stats too in my favor. But then again. You would reject it calling it Wahabi propaganda. :lol:

In Algeria, every year 10,000 Muslims convert to Christianity.

Nice copy paste from the missionary blogs. But isn't this the same Algeria where the 99% of population is Muslim. Guess where these 10000 converts go to if they really exist. And guess why such huge number of converts voted for Islamist parties in the last elections. :D

In Morocco, this number is 4,5 times higher. 45,000 Morocco Muslims convert to Christianity each year. Elaph.net, 2005/5/12.

But still Muslims make 98% of Morocco despite such huge number of conversions.

Again where are the converts?

The number of Muslims in Cambodia fell from 250,000 just 45 years ago to a very big “Zero”.

The numbers eroded because of persecution because of Khmer Rouge rule. Still muslims make 1.6% of the Cambodian population. Ever heard of Cham muslims kid?

In Burma, the number of Muslims fell from 4,000,000 to just 350,000.

Yeah we all know about those crazy monks. Something needs to be done about them.

In Pakistan, there were just 80,000 Christians in 1947. In 2000, there were 6,000,000 Christians in Pakistan and their number was rapidly growing.

Then you guys whine Pakistanis are bigot. :lol:

Anyways Pakistani population in general has increased and so is the case with Pakistani Christians. Despite all these so called conversions Muslims form around 95% of the Pakistani populace.

In Bangladesh where Muslims did all they could not to leave a single woman without raping her 10,000,000 abandoned Islam and converted to Christianity.

Still a huge majority follows Islam and Christianity is a very small group in the huge population of BD. In fact they are negligible. Only 0.3% of BD population.

By the way look who is talking about r@pes. An Indian. :)

Islam is "the fastest growing religion", you say?

Yes it is. Well that's what most resources and reports say.

After 1400+ years, still it is very young? How?

Young as compared to Christianity and Hinduism. Being so much young it has more followers than Catholic Christianity.

Most likely Iran will reject Islam within a matter of few generations and this may well result in a domino effect.

Well we have shia Ayatullahs to counter this so called domino effect. India has a better chance to become a muslim majority state than Iran becoming something else.

Supposedly, the God superceded Christianity with Islam in just about 600 odd years.

Yeah that is why it is younger as compared to Christianity.

So why are there more followers of the "corrupted religion" than the "final and perfect one"?

As I said. Things are changing and the number of Mosques in France are a testimony to it.

If this is not a failed ideology, what is?

Hinduism and other made in India faith is.

That is just the tolerance of the kaffirs. Something you can't appreciate.

Well I appreciate that. It has helped us a lot. ;)

That's why the "Islamphobia" that you keep claiming, with the minaret and burqa bans to start with.

Seems like they are down to clutching straws like this one. The change is inevitable. Such childish bans can't stop it.

Enough to serve the needs of the Dharmic people. We are not complaining.

You can't. You have nothing to complain about. You are nothing to be honest.

Nor do we measure the worth of a faith like this.

But we do. When we see a religion stick to a piece of land even after thousands of years.

I would encourage everyone to read it and see how the mind of such people works.

It just establishes the fact that Islam is growing and isn't stagnant like a few made in India religions.

Don't worry. We will banish poverty in the next 1-2 decades like it happened in East Asia over the last 2-3 decades.

India was, remains and will be the cradle of civilization. No place has given birth to so many great religions that have not been violent and killed, raped and forcibly converted people unlike some from some random deserts.

We will see that. For now India is home to a huge number of Bhooka nangas of this world. In a much deplorable condition than the wahabi states of middle east. Or shall I say nomadic deserts.

It is quite interesting, understanding the confused minds of Islamists like you. These discussions give some pointers to the psychology a bit.

What really helps is also to read some ex-Muslims (like that famous Iranian guy and his debates ;) ), people with amazing insight like Christopher Hitchens (self-righteousness, self-pity, and self-hatred), Naipaul:

“Islam has had a calamitous effect on converted peoples. To be converted you have to destroy your past, destroy your history. You have to stamp on it, you have to say ‘my ancestral culture does not exist, it does not matter’….”

“Islam is in its origin an Arab religion. Everyone not an Arab who is a Muslim is a convert. Islam is not simply a matter of conscience or private belief. It makes imperial demands. A convert’s worldview alters. His holy places are in Arab lands. His sacred language is Arabic. His idea of history alters. He rejects his own: he becomes, whether he likes it or not, a part of the Arab story. The convert has to turn away from everything that is his.”

This obsession with other newer converts feeds into your tremendous insecurity and the need for constant validation. We understand. ;)

We will see that. For now India is home to a huge number of Bhooka nangas of this world. In a much deplorable condition than the wahabi states of middle east. Or shall I say nomadic deserts.

Bhooka nangas > Bhooka nangas + terrorists + failed states.

Any day. ;)

Off-topic: WoW! I can't believe racists like vinod are shown leniency here after taking so many shots at Islam and taunting muslims. If i was the MoD i would ban him permanently for his bigotry.

On-Topic: The french should bring their troops back, This isn't their war.

It is quite interesting, understanding the confused minds of Islamists like you. These discussions give some pointers to the psychology a bit.

What really helps is also to read some ex-Muslims (like that famous Iranian guy and his debates ;) ), people with amazing insight like Christopher Hitchens (self-righteousness, self-pity, and self-hatred), Naipaul:

This obsession with other newer converts feeds into your tremendous insecurity and the need for constant validation. We understand. ;)

Bhooka nangas > Bhooka nangas + terrorists + failed states.

Any day. ;)

Hey buddy, could I ask what "bhooka nanga" means?

Wow! first London and now Paris. How long before the Europeans completely lose their minds ?

Until the Fourth Reich rises... with a different target.

Last time also it was excessive liberalism that led Germany to almost annihilate entire Europe single-handedly (until Hitler made the blunder of attacking USSR that too in typical Russian winters.. :P).

Heavens know to what level these people will create problems.

Until the Fourth Reich rises... with a different target.

Last time also it was excessive liberalism that led Germany to almost annihilate entire Europe single-handedly (until Hitler made the blunder of attacking USSR that too in typical Russian winters.. :P).

Heavens know to what level these people will create problems.

I don't think that could happen again. That Europe and those Europeans are dead forever.

Now they are only interested in booze, sex and soccer.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom