What's new

French 'paedophile' faces death by firing squad in Indonesia 'for molesting 300 children and beating

whites think they rule the world

Some do I suppose, such as this French pedo. Whilst his predatory behavior is driven primarily by his deviant needs, there is some element of racial superiority complex in these cases.

Just my thoughts, but this partly explains his need to physically punish those children who were not compliant. His ego is partly defined by his 'whiteness' if you will, and it leads to rationalizing his behavior-'white' good, 'non-white' bad, which in his mind justifies his actions.

We should of course be mindful of the needs of his victims. If he has anything of value, it should be forfeited to help the victims and their families.

Some do I suppose, such as this French pedo. Whilst his predatory behavior is driven primarily by his deviant needs, there is some element of racial superiority complex in these cases.

Just my thoughts, but this partly explains his need to physically punish those children who were not compliant. His ego is partly defined by his 'whiteness' if you will, and it leads to rationalizing his behavior-'white' good, 'non-white' bad, which in his mind justifies his actions.

We should of course be mindful of the needs of his victims. If he has anything of value, it should be forfeited to help the victims and their families.

These white colonial savages go around hunting in developing nations for underage children. There are countless cases that have gone unreported or even undiscovered. British pedos are the biggest threat. There are tons of Asian countries where these pedos gather and mass abuse under aged children. These white angry pedos would love to exploit the rest of the developing world, but it is too bad they aren't worshipped in many other nooks and corners.

These white colonial savages go around hunting in developing nations for underage children. There are countless cases that have gone unreported or even undiscovered. British pedos are the biggest threat. There are tons of Asian countries where these pedos gather and mass abuse under aged children. These white angry pedos would love to exploit the rest of the developing world, but it is too bad they aren't worshipped in many other nooks and corners.

elon-musk-signed-dollar-tweet.png

blogpost.jpeg

Elon knew what's going on because he knows lots of old white men that does it.

There is no innocent reason for these people visiting Thailand and Bali in droves. They are engaging in sex tourism, and the lax laws and culture of prostitution in these places don't help.

Exactly, there's no reason for a white guy to retire in Southeast Asia other than to rape kids.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...h-in-indonesia-for-molesting-hundreds-of-kids

JAKARTA (AFP) - A French retiree could face the death penalty in Indonesia on charges that he molested over 300 children and beat those who refused to have sex with him, authorities said Thursday (July 9).

Police said they nabbed Francois Camille Abello, 65, last month at a hotel in Indonesia's capital Jakarta, where they found two underaged girls in his room.

Abello could face life in prison or even execution by firing squad if he is convicted on a raft of charges under Indonesia's child protection laws, including accusations that he filmed the illicit encounters.

Police said they had found videos on Abello's laptop computer that showed him engaging in illegal sex acts with hundreds of children aged between 10 and 17.

The pensioner had entered the South-east Asian nation on a tourist visa several times over the past five years, according to police.

"He would approach children and lure them by offering them work as models," Jakarta police chief Nana Sudjana told reporters Thursday.

"The ones who agreed to have sex with him would get paid between 250,000 and one million rupiah (S$24 -S$96). Those who didn't want to have sex would be beaten, slapped and kicked by the suspect," he added.

Police said they believed Abello had been molesting Indonesian children for years and that there may be more victims.

As many as 70,000 children are victims of sexual exploitation annually in Indonesia, according to global anti-trafficking network ECPAT International.
American fugitive Russ Medlin, wanted at home in connection with a US$700 million (S$975 million) cryptocurrency scam, was arrested in Jakarta last month on allegations he paid underaged girls to have sex with him.
Over 300 kids !? How did it ever get this far?
Well good job Indonesia. But biggest pedophile culprits are actually USians, Brits, and Aussies. They 'love' exotic Austronesian children :sick:

Last edited:
Over 300 kids !? How did it ever get this far?
Well good job Indonesia. But biggest pedophile culprits are actually USians, Brits, and Aussies. They 'love' exotic Austronesian children :sick:

Let him go to any other place than East Asian countries. He will be castrated. The reason why they go to such countries is easy access. The people are laid back.

White people and their incessant obsession with South East Asians, not even little ones are spared.

I wonder what attracts them to SEA?

Perhaps, poverty, lack of the rule of law, lax parenting and a culture that worships white people especially old male tourists with deep pockets.

SEA is undoubtedly the hub of sex tourism and child prostitution, they should remedy this issue immediately.

Instead of smiling and letting random old white men into your country in the name of 'tourism', save your children.

Deny entry to suspicious white males, if they can't provide information pertaining to the objective of their visit.

Thailand has already doomed itself.

It's safe to say the majority of old men that visit south east Asian countries aren't doing it for sightseeing.

White people and their incessant obsession with South East Asians, not even little ones are spared.

I wonder what attracts them to SEA?

Perhaps, poverty, lack of the rule of law, lax parenting and a culture that worships white people especially old male tourists with deep pockets.

SEA is undoubtedly the hub of sex tourism and child prostitution, they should remedy this issue immediately.

Instead of smiling and letting random old white men into your country in the name of 'tourism', save your children.

Deny entry to suspicious white males, if they can't provide information pertaining to the objective of their visit.

Thailand has already doomed itself.

It's safe to say the majority of old men that visit south east Asian countries aren't doing it for sightseeing.

If there is lack of law he is never being catched in the first place, and now he is facing death penalty in Indonesia. How about Bangladesh as i know many Clerics doing their wonder jobs in their Madrasa school and even burned to the death the victim who report him?

If there is lack of law he is never being catched in the first place, and now he is facing death penalty in Indonesia. How about Bangladesh as i know many Clerics doing their wonder jobs in their Madrasa school and even burned to the death the victim who report him?

He got death penalty along with all the students (both male and female) who attacked her.

All in all sixteen people were sentenced to death and they will stay in prison until their day arrives, Bangladeshi prisons are hell, they will suffer till the end. They have most probably been executed already.

The Bangladeshi legal system is very harsh and rightly so when it comes to crimes against women and children specially against young women.

There is a system known as 'mandatory death sentence', which means that crimes like rape and/or murder of children under 18 will always be punished with capital punishment and there is no wiggle room for appeals or mercy pleas.

In Nusrat's case (Burnt Girl), the trial was fast tracked because it under comes under the purview of The Women and Children oppression act of 1995.

Bangladesh has zero tolerance when it comes to these things atleast from the legal perspective anyway, decades ago a 14 year old was sentenced to death for raping and killing a 7 year old girl. So we don't shy away from dishing out the death penalty even if the culprit is underage himself.

We will close down all Madrasas, just need some time, there any many religious nutjobs in Bangladesh, already this comment will piss off some of my Bangladeshi brethren on here.

Anyway, the nature of that crime and this one are different. She was one girl aged 19 and this 300 children all under 18.

You misunderstood what I meant in my prior post, I wasn't blaming the Indonesian authorities rather I was suggesting that they should do more including carrying out background checks on shady fellows who come from European countries with fat pockets.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom