What's new

French envoy accused of abusing child arrested in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I edited the expletives for you.
please avoid caps and stupidity while posting on the forum
dont second guess people and allow few seconds before responding.

I have read the whole thread my angry little Indian,
the incident has happened in the third word country

whether he has done it to his own child, a child of a fellow member staff, a local boy or girl etc doesnt matter because in all cases the crime is condemnable. point is he did it here thinking maybe he can getaway with it. fact that he did it to his daughter from an Indian mother just shows how much he values his marriage.

this is why these people do such things because they think they can get away with it.

now chill out ok?

You are so obviously backtracking on your pathetic "brown child/third world" comment man. Have the simple decency of admiting it and moving on instead of typing a long rambling round about post that makes it look even more pathetic.

sadly at max he will get 10 years. but 10 years in hell aka Indian prison.

A French official accused of sexually abusing his daughter has been arrested in the Indian city of Bangalore.

The accused, a French consular agent, was arrested on Tuesday morning and faces charges of rape, senior police officer Sunil Kumar told the BBC.

The envoy would be produced in court later in the day, Mr Kumar said.

The official was questioned on Friday after his Indian wife alleged he sexually abused their three-year-old. The envoy has made no comment as yet.

"The arrest was made after we got clearance from the [Indian] ministry of external affairs and home ministry," Mr Kumar said.

He said the envoy did not have diplomatic immunity and would be tried in India.

The wife of the envoy has written to the French ambassador in India and the Indian government, calling for her husband to be prevented from leaving the country until all legal proceedings are complete.

She has also asked the French Embassy for financial support for herself and her three children, who are French citizens.

On Monday, demonstrations were held outside the consulate demanding the arrest of the official. Police briefly detained the protesters.

As the protests grew louder, the French Consulate-General in Bangalore issued a press release saying it would cooperate with the investigating authorities.

"A complaint had been lodged regarding the rape of a minor girl who is a French national," the release said.

"The complaint names the father of the child, who is a consular agent of this Consulate-General. An investigation is under way for which this Consulate-General is extending its full cooperation with the police and the authorities in charge.

"It remains also in touch with the family of the child," it added.

The complaint was lodged on Thursday night, after the envoy's wife approached the Bangalore-based non-governmental organisation, Enfold India, for help.

BBC News - French envoy accused of abusing child arrested in India

Good to see India taking such prompt action...

all r french nationals here.....the case will be diverted to french court i think.....

if it was an American
they would have flown him out the very next day.

French cant risk any trouble now after the recent Jet fighter deal.

We no banana republic.

Recent case of interest is the Italian marines. I believe the French diplomat also will follow the same lines.

perfect

that means the government cares.
there wasnt any muted protests over the killings by the CIA blackops operative Raymond Davis, but first the Best Speaker President of the world came and lied over the TV about his diplomatic status and then had him fly out of the country.

Its more like they don't have any other option now. They have seen a glimpse of what public prtest is capable of. The days of politicians buying votes for 100 Rupees and a bottle of desi daru is long gone. Indian voters are now more aware and educated, so government has started to pay heed to public grievances, still a long way to go though

the culprit is not American here and the victim not a Pakistani and the Government is not Zardari's.

Am sure Pakistan will come around one day. A proper functioning democracy is what our part of the world needs, literacy is the key.

You are so obviously backtracking on your pathetic "brown child/third world" comment man. Have the simple decency of admiting it and moving on instead of typing a long rambling round about post that makes it look even more pathetic.

and you could say anything on topic? Stick to the topic or be quiet. Lets leave this thread - Indian authorities have acted with haste at making sure this moron cant do any more damage to ANY child.

you lost it didnt you? must have something to do with the drug you are on (reference your username)

read the actual news article
then what I said

if you still dont get it then dont worry about it.

the key word is that the child had a link to a third word country and the location was also a third word country.

dont be so defensive about it.
And you must know where your anger should be aimed at.. dont make farting posts out of some misplaced indignation.

and you could say anything on topic? Stick to the topic or be quiet. Lets leave this thread - Indian authorities have acted with haste at making sure this moron cant do any more damage to ANY child.

some of these Indians

Lol.. so defensive .. just saw red haze when I highlighted the possible causes. point is, this is not the first incident and wont be the last
and one of the many reasons is .... the mindset of the Western people, specially those who come to spend some time in the third word countries (with or without diplomatic immunity). this is a point I raised but is lost to the keyboard warriros whoa r eticked off due to words like brown and third word country. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom