What's new

French Army formally inducted first Griffon VBMR multirole armoured vehicles

Most Arabs countries are Sunni. If Iranian Arabs were Sunni it would be easier for them to relate to other Arabs.
Better hope there is no war with America, this will be the new map. If Yugoslavia can be split than so can Iran.
d6buh9y-d887ad80-eca0-4529-b662-4fb9070f5a01.jpg

That map is pure BS ...

A war between Iran and United States is also!

I know some Arabs wishing for Iran's destruction but they have to think realistic ...

That map is pure BS ...

A war between Iran and United States is also!

I know some Arabs wishing for Iran's destruction but they have to think realistic ...
Even without a land invasion a yearlong bombing campaign would end the Mullah regime and a blockade from Western nations would end up with severe civil unrest leading to a coup or some type of governmental overthrow to a Western allied government would be possible. ECM would render Iranian SAM systems fairly useless and they would be targeted with standoff weapons. A drone, and a fighter jets ECM and SAM evading capabilities are very, very different. Iranian power would be off within a few weeks, to days.

Even without a land invasion a yearlong bombing campaign would end the Mullah regime and a blockade from Western nations would end up with severe civil unrest leading to a coup or some type of governmental overthrow to a Western allied government would be possible. ECM would render Iranian SAM systems fairly useless and they would be targeted with standoff weapons. A drone, and a fighter jets ECM and SAM evading capabilities are very, very different. Iranian power would be off within a few weeks, to days.
Then what stopping them from fulfilling your dream

I don't know about you but I think your region has seen enough conflict as it is dontcha think

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom